What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT vs Raider in Raiderberra

Frenzy.

Immortal
Well Disco is months off ready from what I can gather. The Hiroti experiment was probably our NMU Mk II.

He's mercurial, young Atko but hope he makes a fist of it.

R-15-3

Bench
Atkins had a great game for the Jets last week with plenty of kicking, informs the best time to be called up.

Big Bloke

Juniors
Reminds me of back in the old days where we had a backline with Mick Mullane, Steve Rogers, Dave Chamberlain and Steve Edmonds - you wouldn't hear it until game day but you'd suddenly have our gravelly old ground announcer tell us that Chris Gardner was in for an injured Rogers or Chamberlain and the whole ground would groan knowing they wouldn't see one of their stars play.

Nothing against Chris Gardener personally, he was a good player but couldn't hold a candle to Sludge and Chamberlain.

Announcing Atkinson as the sub to take over just reminds me of those times.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Reminds me of back in the old days where we had a backline with Mick Mullane, Steve Rogers, Dave Chamberlain and Steve Edmonds - you wouldn't hear it until game day but you'd suddenly have our gravelly old ground announcer tell us that Chris Gardner was in for an injured Rogers or Chamberlain and the whole ground would groan knowing they wouldn't see one of their stars play.

Nothing against Chris Gardener personally, he was a good player but couldn't hold a candle to Sludge and Chamberlain.

Announcing Atkinson as the sub to take over just reminds me of those times.
Stan was a top fella too. Fantastic clubman at both Sharks and De La

Frenzy.

Immortal
I expect Chevy will be hearing the footsteps coming at him all night as well.

Although, after last week, we'll miss Tricky's kicking almost as much as they will miss Fogarty's.

chewsta

First Grade
Atkinson brings plenty of energy hopefully he trails any breaks made. Tricky seems to be the only one who is ever there in support when a decent break is made. Dykes is also on the extended bench for now.

Frenzy.

Immortal
You guys forgetting Atkinson trial vs dogs? Jfc
No, but Stonestreet was ordinary as well wasn't he? In fact anyone and everyone who played in the trials was close to being shithouse. Now the team is 5 and 1.

The main purpose of trials is to give people something to ignore

Ozzi_78

First Grade
No, but Stonestreet was ordinary as well wasn't he? In fact anyone and everyone who played in the trials was close to being shithouse. Now the team is 5 and 1.

The main purpose of trials is to give people something to ignore
Let’s hope he proves me wrong and gets 12 dally M points.

Latest posts