What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT vs Raider in Raiderberra

Tiger Shark

Bench
The club doesn't mention most things these days. That's not a reason to take 2+2 and make 5.

Penrith didn't announce why Turuva was out yesterday.

Toby was at Captains Run yesterday and pulled out after that. I doubt he was in Canberra at captain's run if something connected was happening

Pic from Dan Atko's insta posted yesterday. Toby at left

View attachment 87284
Yeah you’re likely right and it’s just to manage his toe and with Tooks and Hunt we’re in a position to do that.

Just feel they could have mentioned it

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yeah you’re likely right and it’s just to manage his toe and with Tooks and Hunt we’re in a position to do that.

Just feel they could have mentioned it
Fair enough but sometimes the needs of the few have to outweigh the needs of the many. The need here for me is to keep the wolves at bay and minimise any avenues for speculation. We all know the journos troll the forums. Well I know they do, my cousin is one.

Fair enough but sometimes the needs of the few have to outweigh the needs of the many. The need here for me is to keep the wolves at bay and minimise any avenues for speculation. We all know the journos troll the forums. Well I know they do, my cousin is one.
And we have seen stuff nearly word for word reported.
I was shut down years back on 4bc saying asking Titans coach were they signing Greg Bird, when I new deal was done they said we won't be asking him, he signed next day lol

It has probably happened most weeks the 18th man Hiroti is playing NSW cup then sits on bench.
If he had to be involved early in NRL game that is big ask to play 2 games.
Yes the old days I remember they will play reserves then sit on bench for first grade.
Gavin Miller played 3 grades in one day

Frenzy.

Immortal
It has probably happened most weeks the 18th man Hiroti is playing NSW cup then sits on bench.
If he had to be involved early in NRL game that is big ask to play 2 games.
Yes the old days I remember they will play reserves then sit on bench for first grade.
Gavin Miller played 3 grades in one day
Wasn't there a player who played in 3 GFs in a day?

Latest posts