What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To all the *experts*

rossy

Juniors
Who claimed that Ricketson would not get suspended due to some conspiracy theory.

Who said that Nathan Fien would be bribed and would testify for Ricko.

You must get sick of being wrong!

Explanations in this thread please.

bartman

Immortal
I never made any of these claims. But this thread looks lonely, so...

Roosters going in with the "pact" explanation was foolish - an open admission of pre-meditation! And one that (if any real damage had have been sustained) would have gone close to making Ricko a target for a civil claim :lol:

thickos

First Grade
rossy do you consider yourself an *expert*

excellent use of the *asterisk*, as it *implies* that you are a *goose* who is *trolling* for a *response*

Kiwi

First Grade
Rossy you're an absolute moron if you couldn't see the sarcasm in those posts. Next you'll be asking for excuses as to why people like me said Ricko would get off and Fien would get charged for headbutting Rickos forearm.

Do us all a favour, find a short Pier, and take a long walk off it.

Southernsaint

Staff member
rossy said:
Who claimed that Ricketson would not get suspended due to some conspiracy theory.

You've certainly proved your point - you must be soooooo happy Ricketson is suspended :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Andy04

Juniors
Im still waiting for O'Donnell to be charged...or for your retraction as he wasnt!

I agree with Ssaint, which would you prefer Ricketson not being suspended or the ppl in this forums being wrong...

Nob!

pantherdan

Only thing *rossy* is an *expert* at is hacking on little kids! CRY ME A RIVER get over it, bulldogs are going to win

rossy

Juniors
gregstar said:
hey rossy! why do you think everyone was so cynical?

Well I think the tall poppy syndrome has a bit to do with it, and so does the amount of venom on these types of forums. People say alot of unfounded innuendo, which feeds on itself and becomes fact. The salary cap breach rumour earlier in the year was a classic example. Hundreds of posts on forums were written by people with inside knowledge that the Roosters had breached the cap and were going to be fined. Like Ricketson getting off last night, it never happened.

Another contributing factor is the media wars that haven't died since the end of Super League, despite what people might think. The Roosters aligned themselves with the side that doesn't have a cable network Which has had some commentators taking MattO style potshots at the Roosters and allowing people like Chris Andersons' attacks of a couple of years ago.

I'd expect that the inane ramblings of a bunch of idiots will come and start their immature flaming at any stage soon, but criticism of the Roosters in that they are controlling are absolutely false and are a product of poorly formed opinion.

rossy

Juniors
Sharks or Panthers next year Dan?

I worry about you youngsters? You should never ever even consider changing teams. That's what's wrong with kids today. No concept of loyalty. :)

pantherdan

rossy said:
Sharks or Panthers next year Dan?

I worry about you youngsters? You should never ever even consider changing teams. That's what's wrong with kids today. No concept of loyalty. :)

Thats a joke, My girlfreind is a sharks supporters and all year there has been a thing in school that she is going to make me "cross" over. So i made somthing off it. Man i am strong to my team penrith, I been there for ages....watching the boys get woooden spoons and winning the grandfinal, i am some fan, i get to penrith at gates open and watch the younger grades play. If you want to call me a bad supporter then you better watch it!

pantherdan

Nah, sorry...gota work today, unlike you are allways online but i have a job, i make money, i dont scab of the goverment like you probily do

Kingytek

Juniors
rossy said:

Dont you mean "Experts" as apposed to *experts* :?: :?: :?: :?:

rossy

Juniors
pantherdan said:
Nah, sorry...gota work today, unlike you are allways online but i have a job, i make money, i dont scab of the goverment like you probily do

Yes, that'd be right. Can I have fries with that?

Dog-E

Juniors
Well, u were deadset in a win-win situation there, weren't u Rossy?

Ricko gets off...u stick it up all & sundry "TOLD U SO! HE DID NOTHING NAH NAH!"

And if he gets done "TOLD U SO - THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY! NAH NAH!"

Hhave a big, fat MOAN - go on!!

:roll: