What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To those going to the Panthers game..

AliN

Live Update Team
Great day for it..
there's been some interesting results over the weekend so far, some great games.

I think today's will be a classic, two very similar styles of play.

To the Ericsson faithful, give them a shout for us stuck at home!!
And enjoy yourselves 8)

choc_soldier

Coach
I'll have to settle for the Channel 9 replay, couldn't afford the airfare over! :(

But I reckon that Ericcson would be an awesome place to watch footy - do they still beat the tribal drums over there?

JoeD

First Grade
Anybody here Pulp Sport fans? For those of you that aren't Pulp Sport is a sports comedy show on Sky (and C4) It has a regular bit where they play a practical joke on Steven McIvor. Last week they broke into his car, put a goat in the backseat and wrote "Just Married" on his back windscreen. This week they hired one of those planes that drags the sign behind them and the sign read, "McIvor blows goats" f**king hilarious. It did about 3 laps of Ericcson. I wonder how much more the poor guy can take?

JoeD

First Grade
We ran into them at the stadium at half time (after the sign plane). They looked a little stressed out. I told them I hoped they didn't get into too much trouble.