What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todays Trials and Predictions

Frederick

Staff member
choc_soldier said:
Score in the Panthers v Knights match? Anybody? :lol:
Somehow I don't think we're gonna find out til the match is over and the reports up on foxsports :p

kooriguy

Juniors
cant find panther scores no where, omg the suspense is killing me.. congrats to presto and the titans tho

mxlegend99

Referee
Panthers lead 18 to 14 at 60 minute mark in extreme rains.

Update from Rob Weaver at Panthers website.

B.A. Baracus

Juniors
jimmy_the_greek said:
judging by the picture, unfortunately he dosent, hopefully its not serious though

If it were anything else apart from an ankle I'd say 'yeah, no worries - he'll be right mate!'

But he's had surgery on an ankle...twice I think - and as you probably know - still needs a risky, potentially career-threatening operation on it, which he's been putting off.

Like Sonny Bill over the past few years - I just feel dead sorry for the fella...

Spike

First Grade
Evergreen said:
You'd like to think so. We've got a full strength line-up (minus 1/2 dozen injured players), whereas the opposition have been touted 'the pick of the Qld Cup'.

Effectively NRL vs Premier League.

Effectively the Raiders failed to beat a Premier League side

Spike

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
i would hope looking at the teams canberra to roll the broncos by about 30 points
but im more interested in hearing our fluent and effective our attack is in general play.

The Raiders failed to roll the broncos by about 30 points

ozbash

Referee
Evergreen said:
*crickets chirping*

*tumbleweed*

RAIDERS 12 v BRONCOS (ASPLEY/REDCLIFFE) 18 :shock:
Scorers Raiders: TBC
Scorers Broncos: TBC
Dolphin Park, Redcliffe, QLD
7.30pm
FULL TIME: Broncos 18-12