What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Carney sacked

ram raid

Bench
I think we need to organize a protest against Todd Carney's unfair treatment by the Sharks and the NRL. Thousands of us to need to get together in the Sydney CBD and bubble in unison. What a wonderful sight that would be.

Eddie Lab

Juniors
I really hope that the NRL or the clubs don't need to send a memo advising players not to pee in their mouths while someone photo's it. I assumed this was general knowledge.

goodplayer

Juniors
maybe should of suspended instead of sacking Carney. his contract , games , put in rehab . get treatment , counseling .

Brutus

Referee
Waiting for a player to get caught dropping a Cleveland steamer on another person.

No doubt there are a few likely candidates.

Todd's proven he's got what it takes.

elbusto

Coach
For those who do not know, and why would you?, here in dear old Tassie the NRL's investment has been so poor we do not even own a set of current post pads. For this years Grand Final we used one set of ARLD post pADS 4 years old at one end of the field (we found them in the old DOs office - the one we had before the ARL withdrew our funding) and at the other end of the field we had a set of ARU 2003 World Cup Bundy Rum post pads.

So when I hear about a player losing 650000 dollars per annum for pissing in his mouth, I look at the thousands of hours we put in down here out of love because nobody gets paid except for the refs and I think that maybe the game needs to have a good hard look at itself.

Todd Carney and Grayson Goodwin
924409_417458288394335_2055569271_n.jpg

Chook

First Grade
maybe should of suspended instead of sacking Carney. his contract , games , put in rehab . get treatment , counseling .

He's been rehabbed, gotten treatment and had counselling on at least 3 separate occasions previously and all that did was convince Todd that it would be ok to act like a complete genius and have a picture taken of himself attempting to piss in his own mouth.

You can't fix stupid. All you can do is remove it from your presence.

Chook.

oikee

Juniors
For those who do not know, and why would you?, here in dear old Tassie the NRL's investment has been so poor we do not even own a set of current post pads. For this years Grand Final we used one set of ARLD post pADS 4 years old at one end of the field (we found them in the old DOs office - the one we had before the ARL withdrew our funding) and at the other end of the field we had a set of ARU 2003 World Cup Bundy Rum post pads.

So when I hear about a player losing 650000 dollars per annum for pissing in his mouth, I look at the thousands of hours we put in down here out of love because nobody gets paid except for the refs and I think that maybe the game needs to have a good hard look at itself.

Parents after hearing what Carney did wont be turning up anyhow, so you wont need pads in Tassie, not for at least another 100 years.

TODD CARNEY, THE FORREST GUMP OF RUGBY LEAGUE.
STUPID IS WHAT STUPID DOES.

Last edited:
He's been rehabbed, gotten treatment and had counselling on at least 3 separate occasions previously and all that did was convince Todd that it would be ok to act like a complete genius and have a picture taken of himself attempting to piss in his own mouth.

You can't fix stupid. All you can do is remove it from your presence.

Chook.

Nicely summed up chook!

StormHi

Juniors
Tod gets fired for pretending to piss in his mouth. Nate Myles is to drunk to find his room and shits in a hotel hallway Qld hero.

Sick of carney bein thrown under the bus for bein a tosser.

some11

Referee
Oh come on, Carney had a string of off-field f**k ups and this was the final straw.

Myles' incident was over 5 years ago, get over it princess.