What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tom Brady retires

dogslife

Coach
I honestly think we're going to hear more about Tom Brady in retirement. If it ever happens.

There's movies to be optioned. Video games. A line of sex dolls. If his face can be put on something, we're gonna see it.

Can't wait.

18to87

First Grade
I honestly think we're going to hear more about Tom Brady in retirement. If it ever happens.

There's movies to be optioned. Video games. A line of sex dolls. If his face can be put on something, we're gonna see it.

Can't wait.
Just need Belichek to retire so someone will have the balls to leak whatever Spygate stuff that wasn't destroyed. He'll probably coach until he is 94 to prevent it.

Munky

Coach
The Bucs are in such a weak division and the NFC is looking pretty inferior to the AFC.

If the band stays together he'll have a pretty easy trip to at least the divisional round.

kurt faulk

Coach

what a f**king dickhead. couldn't handle not being the centre of attention so made a fake retirement tweet and then he got what he wanted. all the dumb f**k media clowns drooling all over him. you lost you vagina on legs. take it like a man.

i hope he breaks both legs next season. at the same time.

Haffa

what a f**king dickhead. couldn't handle not being the centre of attention so made a fake retirement tweet and then he got what he wanted. all the dumb f**k media clowns drooling all over him. you lost you vagina on legs. take it like a man.

i hope he breaks both legs next season. at the same time.

This.

Munky

Coach
If he can still play at a high level who gives a f**k?

It's not like there's a heap of great young QBs who he is holding back.

When you're the GOAT you can do whatever you want.

kurt faulk

Coach
If he can still play at a high level who gives a f**k?

It's not like there's a heap of great young QBs who he is holding back.

When you're the GOAT you can do whatever you want.

nobody cares if he still plays. it was his fake retirement announcement. his desire to hog the spotlight. the fact he's a media whore.