What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tomorrow Night

Eelementary

Post Whore

There's a game on tomorrow night? Why did I not get an e-mail from Paul Osborne alerting me to that fact?

:sarcasm:

Parra Guru

Coach
My Mum's joining me at the game.... she hasn't been to the stadium since the double header in 1999.....

Actually I think that's also about the last year she attended a Bulldogs game too :lol:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
I must be one of the only people who actually enjoys going out to Homebush. Sure the atmosphere can be lacking, but it's a 20 min train trip from my house and no lines at the bars! Plus our record there is pretty good.

Nick

nah i love it! Always have a great time, can always get a seat with my friends. Plenty of food/beer/toilet facilities/transport

SDM

First Grade
I must be one of the only people who actually enjoys going out to Homebush. Sure the atmosphere can be lacking, but it's a 20 min train trip from my house and no lines at the bars! Plus our record there is pretty good.

Nick

I with you buddy, the view is lacking a bit, but the facilities are so much better they more than make up for it.

The beer tastes the same, so the extra $1.50 per schooner is a bit rough, but worth it for no lines.

forward pass

Coach
My Mum's joining me at the game.... she hasn't been to the stadium since the double header in 1999.....

Actually I think that's also about the last year she attended a Bulldogs game too :lol:

Her first question will probably be - What happened to all those seats at each end??

Tomorrow night, I will be celebrating the Parra win from tonight, whilst eating & drinking as much as I can, courtesy of Samsung at the Swans match.

I find AFL boring too watch, but, you cant beat the atmosphere of any sport live (and of course the free beer!) :alcho::thumb

hybrideel

Bench
ok i'll probably get there around 6:30. if anyone is still at the brewery look for me. i'll be the one in a parra jersey