What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tonight's local derby

gregstar

Referee
well done on toughing out a win in s*tty conditions.

thought ryles was good
pretty much the entire pack had a dig.
greenshields was very solid as was coops.

well done timmo, baz & bull. glad you could leave win as winners!

a big well done to the 16 odd thousand fans that rocked up on a tough night!

if anyone knows how to cure broken legs - you're needed urgently!

Southernsaint

Staff member
gregstar said:
if anyone knows how to cure broken legs - you're needed urgently!

In one episode of The Simpsons, Bart was pretending to be a faith healer and had to "heal" the Springfield Uni's kicker's leg. Maybe we could get him??

"Growing up in Russia Yunshenko always dream of playng American Football"...

gregstar

Referee
LOL!

the leg breaks away but the severed boot still kicks the bell thru the posts!

yeah - get that guy!

Stonecutter

First Grade
Talk about sh*tty weather, it didn't rain anywhere but Wollongong. Good win to you guys but the fight was consilation for freezing my ass off.

And just a question about Head, he played PL and played pretty poorley, so what is your stance on him and the finals?

Father Ted

First Grade
I reckon Head talked them into letting him play , probably to see if that Knee wobble is getting any better before the finals .

spider

Coach
Yes, crap conditions, crap game, but a win is a win and spoils to the victors.

Well done fellas - enjoy.

Good luck in the finals - you will need to lift your game though.

Father Ted

First Grade
Spider shark I admit to being curious . What do the Sharks need to do to fix this ? Go back to local junior policy or find another Chris Anderson , what ?

spider

Coach
Father Ted said:
Spider shark I admit to being curious . What do the Sharks need to do to fix this ? Go back to local junior policy or find another Chris Anderson , what ?

Contrary to what most supporters say about Anderson,he idetified the problem (culture) and was dead set for fixing it. In time he may have. But Ando was a menace of a man off the field - a prick to put it politely. That is only my opinion but i have witnessed the actions that accommodate my perception of this opinion.

The Club requires a coach - no matter of experience - but has the balls that he brings in a wheel barrow and stands by his judgement calls. Not intimidated by heirachy becuase a player is paid $400k a year so has to be in the side regardless of form.

And lastly - yes, junior talent needs not only to be sourced - but invested in and developed. Matt King - that is probably the best example of a junior we passed in on.

Many problems at Sharks mate - i hope it settles one day.

Latest posts