What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tony Jensen

Simon

Juniors
Jensen is a Dragon for next year. Apparently he won the beep test at training. He's on an incentive contract for next year. A few years ago he was considered a top prospect at Manly. Don't know what happened but haven't really heard that much of him since.

Disco

Bench
He was a gun youngster coming thru in 01 then in a trial match in 02 he took the last hitup (with full gusto, typical Jenson) and did his knee, and was out for the year, came back this year and wasn't quite the same, but i still think he has great potential

he is one player who gives 100% be it at training or in a game

and he is a fantastic cover defender

I miss him already

Buzz Boy

Juniors
George_Illa said:
Hopefully his girlfriend shows up at all the games. She is hot. 10 out of 10.

Damn footy groupies... turning up to games and distracting us fans.

:roll:

Collateral

Coach
I am very happy with this signing. Finally we have some depth and good depth in the backrow at that. The best part of it was the more or less swap for Nathan Tutt. Good Luck to Nathan though.

Im looking foward to seeing Jensen play for the Dragons, and we already have Henry Perenara (reminded me a lot of Justin Smith), Lane Thompson, Shaun Timmins, Norrie and Poore and Corey Payne....those last 3 players are all ex-schoolboys I think and the more time goes on, the more praises I hear of Payne.

Biglance

Bench
Dont forget we have Henderson and Katu and even Ryan Powell its a lot of depth now but they are still all very young