What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tony Lockett - crapola fatboy brute?

CyberKev

Staff member
:lol:

Plugger Lockett is certainly not intent on sitting around until his dotage riding coattails on his legacy, that's for sure.

He's come out in the press describing himself as an "overweight, useless thug" when he was a footballer and shocking all and sundry with the revelation that he wants Matthew 'triple backward somersault with a double-pike' Lloyd to take his goalkicking record!!!

The last comment was truly unforgiveable and one can only hope he was badly concussed from king hitting himself when he made it, otherwise he clearly needs to deck himself for talking such unpalatable tosh!

The first part was priceless though.

Now where can I put in an order for an "overweight, useless thug" for express delivery to Waverley?

Better make that two, as we can use one down back as well!

Bugger me dead, I'm ready to run with a full-on James Gandolfini type just to ensure a bit of body on body.

In fact, things are bad enough on last night's showing for me to actually run with James Gandolfini! :cry:

meltiger

First Grade
:lol:

Don't worry Kev, Lockett kicked what 1,300?

Lloyd is NO chance of taking that record.

Latest posts