What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Too arrogant?

JJ

Immortal
Anybody out there think that the Warriors have believed a little too much of the press they receive here (principally the sycophantic Peter Jessup)?

Looks to me that they taken too much to heart the idea that they are the entertainers of the competition (via big hits, extravagant off-loads, gel-ridden hairstyles etc etc) and really are neglecting the basics?

There seems to be a dire need to bring a few players down from the clouds, and get their feet firmly on the ground!!

ozbash

Referee
dont know if its the press to blame JJ. i do think its a head problem for the team.
once they beat someone they will be away.they got to get angry.

Iafeta

Referee
I'm not sure its total arrogance - arrogance by some, but gee, I'd like to Stacey play with a little more. Know how good he is when he runs with the ball and go for it.

Auckland4ever

Juniors
JJ said:
There seems to be a dire need to bring a few players down from the clouds, and get their feet firmly on the ground!!

Nothing does that like losing.
I dont know if its arrogance, its more down to knowing only one way to play.

Latest posts