What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TOP 5 FINALS FORMAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broncodroid

Juniors
F7 Admin

I am unable to post in the F7 Management, fair enough, though as a captain of one of the 2005 teams I feel I am entitled to an opinion on the finals format and all things F7's in 2005 and beyond.

I would vote for the TOP 5 format where the minor premieres are given a deserved week off from competition and then following the format Willow posted in the F7's Management thread.

Just my opinion.

I encourage all other F7 captains and members to make their opinion known in this thread.

Cheers

Broncodroid

Willow

Assistant Moderator
All captains should have access to F7s mgt. This was mentioned in the plan for 2005 thread:

Captains or delegates of any new teams will have access to post in the F7s management forum...

Just an oversight and I'll rectify it now.

The way how it works is that players go through their team captains (or appointed delegate) who then post in F7s mgt. No need for a duplicate thread in this forum.

If you've ever got any queries, PM me and I'll fix it.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.