What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top Point & Tryscorer Watch

bluefox1968

Juniors
After Rd, 19:

Vunivalu 17
Holmes 13
Feki (& Oates) 12
Barba (and a number of others) 11

Awesome to have 3 in double digits!
Bring on the Knights...
Time for Holmes to draw level with Vunivalu.

Arnold

Juniors
Without trying hard I can think of 5 tries that Holmes has blown. 1 last week, 1 where he didn't floor it V knights to get 5 and then the 3 V manly I think it was.

chewsta

First Grade
I reckon your right Frenz. Man, if Fifs is in the mood this weekend he could end up being the one to break the 5 tries in a match record and still sit out the second half on the bench!

shaggs

Coach
Love it!

Knights forwards weak...

Maybe so....this may encourage fifs to go sideways with bullshit and then cramp the real scorers up. Or, he got a rocket from shaneage, so he goes straight, hard and over the Knights.
He is like a box of chocolates.

Quigs

Immortal
I want to see Taga get back to his running wrecking best. Is he playing injured, that is the question.

Card Shark

Immortal
What does it f**king matter, he scores much more than he lets in, & that's only freak tries.

He's the opposite of Jeff Robson, who was in the team for his "boring" defence. Good player but might have only ever won us a handful of games.

Humphrey will provide many in his career.

What does it f**king matter, he scores much more than he lets in, & that's only freak tries.

Humphrey will provide many in his career.
On current form he is slightly in the positive. hes let in at least 10 this year. & they werrent freak trys. Just trys, that should have been stopped. throw in his bombed trys hes nearly in the negative.

Card Shark

Immortal
I agree mate he's let some in, but what winger hasn't. He's got a lot to learn in defence but will improve.

If we were the Dragons, he wouldve let heaps more in but he's playing for us.

We are hiding his defence.

chewsta

First Grade
You can learn how to hold your position and defend. You cant be taught how to attack instinctively and be in the right place at the right time the way Holmes does.

Barba for example was never known for his defence at first. Now he is a great defender.

Big Bloke

Juniors
You can learn how to hold your position and defend. You cant be taught how to attack instinctively and be in the right place at the right time the way Holmes does.

Barba for example was never known for his defence at first. Now he is a great defender.

Another player who improved his defence over time was ET. Very shaky when he first started but towards the end of his career there was no tougher defender and he used to lift guys up and drive them into the ground.

Latest posts