What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Touch depressed

Rise Against

hey people

im so unhappy right now.. the love of my life lives in another state and i just got back from victoria and i am so sad. I miss her so much, i am thinking about her every single day. We speak every single day on phone and on msn sometimes (no i didnt meet her off the net) and i just cant get enough of her. MY uni is shit as anything and i just dont wanna be in sydney. I hate how everything is and i just wanna be with her..

anyone got any advice?

breaking up with her is not an option :evil:

Rise Against

i cant cause of uni and parents wouldnt let me :(

it will get easier.. she is moving here at end of yr

does anyone else have a long distance relationship going atm?

JTR

Juniors
I had one till I moved here (Melbourne) from NZ.
Dropped uni and everything, but have since finished it over here.

Parents weren't to keen on the idea but it's my life, not theirs

Rise Against

congrats mate

she is moving 2 sydney at end of the year.. im just so upset i miss her heaps

u have shown me that long distance can work mate.. just gotta work thru the hard part now

Poida_Raider

Bench
thats a sad story there tang, i think if i were you i'd be the same..
i have absolutely no advice though.

Poida_Raider

Bench
yeah no worries mate,
love is a very powerful thing. and its so awesome!
it actually feels wierd talking about it on here, but i congratulate you for having the guts!

Rise Against

thanks poida.. seriously that means heaps. Its a hard thing 2 have a long distance relationship, but its getting easier.. i miss her heaps

Narcissist

Juniors
Mate i feel for you. My missus went back to the USA in December and I am struggling. What can u do though, just buckle down and get stuck into your uni and the time will pass. Everytime I get upset about her being so far away i work harder cause i know in the end i will have her back in my arms. One day at a time.

Jono Russell

Bench
hey jussy it will go quick mate. it seemed like yesterday i met mel now allmost 9 months on we are going so strong and i think maybe a ring is on the way come our 1 year anniversary :D im very excited...

Rise Against

Narcissist said:
Mate i feel for you. My missus went back to the USA in December and I am struggling. What can u do though, just buckle down and get stuck into your uni and the time will pass. Everytime I get upset about her being so far away i work harder cause i know in the end i will have her back in my arms. One day at a time.

Thanks man i seriously appreciate those words and ur right. These last couple of days ive been getting heaps better, doin abit of uni work here and there and just being happy that im with her rather than being sad cause she aint actually here. I feel so lucky 2 be with someone so beautiful inside and out.. so that is whats keepin me going..

and thanks john, im stoked 4 u.. congrats!

magpiemax

Juniors
Hey,Look I understand how you feel.And im sure at times it seems as if your world is collapsing around you but dont fret,I have had friends of mine in a similiar position and they found me quite helpful.
You see I have this book which a friend of mine got me whilst in the UK.
Its called 101 ways to commit suicide.
Must admit though have'nt heard from any of my friends in quite awhile now. ;-)

Rise Against

Just abit of an update abt this situation

Didnt work out.. she dumped me cause the distance was 2 hard and abt 3 days later she had a new boyfriend.

NOW do i

a) go down confront her and belt the new bf
b) save my money and pick up random ho's
c) think fresh?

sportive cupid

Referee
(e) accept that she was tnot the one for you and take on board the experience.
Long distance love affairs probably have the same chances of failing as other relationships-only they can get dragged out a bit more
There are lots of other girls out there and you will find that out pretty soon I am sure ;-)