What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toulouse vs Featherstone Live on Orange sport

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
It's been one of those days for Toulouse, handling was terrible at times and with 3 seconds to go, they blow another try.

Featherstone 32/ Toulouse 16

Sorry I couldn't join you, Parra...! Slept blissfully through my alarm... :oops:

Good stuff from Les Catalans... can still make the play-offs.

Bloody disappointing from Olympique - leapfrogged by Fev in the table.

Attendance: 2,000, Venue: Stade Ernest Wallon​

Featherstone claimed a comprehensive 32-16 win at Toulouse in Saturday's only Co-operative Championship fixture.

Tries from Ian Hardman, Sam Smeaton and Kyle Briggs helped put the West Yorkshire side 18-4 up at half-time, despite a reply from Damien Couturier.

Tim Spears and Briggs then crossed within 15 minutes of the restart, sandwiching an effort from Nicolas Faure to put Rovers out of touch and render Couturier's second nothing but a consolation.

winnyason

Juniors
Toulouse up and down like a yo yo, but that will happen a top 4 finish this season would be a achievement. They have both quintella and andrew bentley on loan deals so they should make the play offs.

Onto catalans a good performance, but please bell on the wing he is either centre or not in team at moment should not be in team stacul ahead of him.
The team peformance was good baile is a class act, the game in hand v salford on cc semi weekend ahould be a 2 points, the next month they have hull kr and quins at home and wigan and huddersfield away so they need to win at worse 2 of those 4 plus the game at salford. To end mogg must stay in the halves with bosc, bird should not be played.

Onto catalans a good performance, but please bell on the wing he is either centre or not in team at moment should not be in team stacul ahead of him.
The team peformance was good baile is a class act, the game in hand v salford on cc semi weekend ahould be a 2 points, the next month they have hull kr and quins at home and wigan and huddersfield away so they need to win at worse 2 of those 4 plus the game at salford. To end mogg must stay in the halves with bosc, bird should not be played.

I got a chance to watch the match last night and was really impressed by the character that the Dragons showed. Elima led from the front and was pretty impressive.

Other than that - it was interesting to see Walters name Perry on the bench but then not use him at all. I don't understand why Kane Bentley can't get a game while Walters clearly has no confidence in Perry to take the field in tight matches...

In terms of Toulouse - could be bad news for the Wynn boys... both were injured early in the game. Presumably they'll be back next week - Tim has a broken nose apparently and Nathan dislocated his shoulder.

Latest posts