What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tournament Jerseys

Nuke

Staff member
Haha! The cricket thing was my first thought too, but I know it can't have been that. I even tried to justify it by thinking that the fellas who pack into the left side of the scrum had the RLWC logo on the left sleeve as per normal while those on the right had it on the right sleeve, but again logic took over!

Especially when Lolohea was one of the players with the switched-around logos ... and he was the halfback!

Here's a photo from today's game showing both the correct way (Taumololo in the background) and the wrong way (Lolohea).
tuimoala-lolohea-of-tonga-makes-a-break-during-the-2017-rugby-league-picture-id878832092

Brutus

Referee
I remember in 2007 Rebel Sport sold WC gear and when the tournament finished there was a great sale.

Is Rebel selling stuff this time around?

Nuke

Staff member
I've seen Rebel Sport in Perth selling some RLWC gear. Some specific team gear (jerseys and supporter gear of Australia, NZ, Samoa, Fiji, England are the ones I've seen), and some tournament gear (polo, t-shirts, hats).

thorson1987

Coach
Does anyone know where to get a Jillaroos jersey from? Preferably a 2017 Womens RLWC jersey?
I've been looking around online, and although it seems that the NRL online shop did stock them briefly, they don't appear to anymore. CCC also don't seem to have them available to buy.

Speaking of Jillaroos jerseys, I would love it if you could buy kids ones. Would be great to be able to get one for my girls.

RedVee

First Grade
I remember in 2007 Rebel Sport sold WC gear and when the tournament finished there was a great sale.

Is Rebel selling stuff this time around?
Yeah, I’m hoping to get the cotton blend, striped, Kangaroo jersey at the sale

Latest posts