What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Townsend for NSW?

King Ben

Juniors
People forget that the captains are in charge of getting butts on seats too - Gal was obviously encouraged to rile up Queensland and that sold tickets. Cordner's polite interviews last year were the WORST.

I would pick Cleary. I think he will be NSW halfback for the next 10 years or so, as long as he is available. I would even have him penciled in as NSW future captain.

after seeing Cleary last night, I dunno, Wests Tigers ineptitude made him and all of Penrith look good, and weren't those commentators talking him and Penrith up, seemed they were reading talking points provided by Gus Gould.

jc155776

Coach
Talking of NSW halves, BROOKS looked lazy and unfit. Watch him in back play plodding back into the line and defending at centre. Dude has a motor in the clear but is he carrying too much mass? Won't get picked for Origin playing like that.

Quigs

Immortal
Talking of NSW halves, BROOKS looked lazy and unfit. Watch him in back play plodding back into the line and defending at centre. Dude has a motor in the clear but is he carrying too much mass? Won't get picked for Origin playing like that.

I don't know why but everytime I see him he reminds me of a midget wrestler.

shaggs

Coach
Do I read that as chad needs to miss 39 tackles before a break is made, whilst James only misses 10 before a break is made??

And cooper Cronk only misses 3 before a break is made?

Wierd stat. Chad is the safest of all the halves defensively

Do I read that as chad needs to miss 39 tackles before a break is made, whilst James only misses 10 before a break is made??

Ranking is around the wrong way it would appear.

Frenzy.

Immortal

You are correct. Chads total missed tackles are 39 for only 1 line break resulting

sandshark

Bench
Too bad Chad has no idea how to play halfback in attack. ;)
He's just another Robson but with a long kicking game that works sometimes.
I wonder if it's a Flanno thing, Townsend from what I remember seemed to be ok in attack during his Warriors stint.

sandshark

Bench
I was being sarcastic Sand.

I think he’s much more than a Robson.
I'm not putting him down or anything, I just think Townsend is good defensively and is quite similar to what Robson brought us.
Both work better with an attacking 5/8.