What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRIAL :: 23 Feb :: Rabbitohs 44 Sharks 0 @ Gosford, NSW

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Wow, you felt big enough to bring up a 2 month old post to win an argument?

Weak effort miccle.

Mr Saab

Referee

Weak effort miccle.

Why not...i mean afterall you are the biggest (literally) f**king tool on this forum. Actually...tools have a purpose in life.

miccle

Bench

Weak effort miccle.

Not to win an argument, mate - to start a dialogue.

I asked whether it was worrying that Gosford got VERY little interest to a trial match and whether that effects the strength of their continued case for re-entry.

I got told to shut up, basically, because it was a trial match and that I should just wait until round six. So, here we are - anyone want to actually talk about this? From where I'm sitting, CC is anything but a foregone conclusion for being back in the comp imo.

Timmah

Staff member
Why not quote it and link it into Crowd Watch or something? Bumping an out of place Trial thread is going to do nothing but confuse everyone.

I for one think 14k is a good result. The weather was threatening, and the match still easily out-drew the average attendance for the Mariners in arguably their most popular season ever. Rugby League still has a huge market on the Central Coast - and while there's no doubt that year by year that is slipping as long as the area has no team, things aren't dire just yet. Given better weather I reckon we would've seen 16-17k minimum... and to be honest (and not attacking Knights fans), there were plenty more Roosters there going by the visual and audio on Fox yesterday... where were the Knights fans?

Timmah

Staff member
From where I'm sitting, CC is anything but a foregone conclusion for being back in the comp imo.

:? So it's nothing to do with football striking while the iron's hot, capturing the local imagination and slowly but surely leaving RL behind as the NRL sits on it's hands?

Chook Norris

First Grade
Why not quote it and link it into Crowd Watch or something? Bumping an out of place Trial thread is going to do nothing but confuse everyone.

I for one think 14k is a good result. The weather was threatening, and the match still easily out-drew the average attendance for the Mariners in arguably their most popular season ever. Rugby League still has a huge market on the Central Coast - and while there's no doubt that year by year that is slipping as long as the area has no team, things aren't dire just yet. Given better weather I reckon we would've seen 16-17k minimum... and to be honest (and not attacking Knights fans), there were plenty more Roosters there going by the visual and audio on Fox yesterday... where were the Knights fans?
actually i'm pretty sure there were more Knights than Roosters :crazy:

Timmah

Staff member
Maybe it was due to location but the constant audio was always a Roosters chant, even late in the game.