What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRIAL :: 29 Feb :: Sea Eagles 24 Warriors 16 @ Kawana Waters, QLD

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Ridiculously wide image necessary gong?

BTW, You spelt Iemma wrong.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

I'm no less of a whinger or wanker than some of the carry on gong seriously goes on with.

gong_eagle

First Grade
Timmah said:

I'm no less of a whinger or wanker than some of the carry on gong seriously goes on with.

wtf you goin on about ! :roll:

wittyfan said:
Perhaps Yemma is a playful spelling of Iemma.

spot on ! not really playful, spelt it how its said LOL

Garts

Bench
Timmah said:

tbh I have not seen Gong carry on about anything, although I guess I may have missed it. However your meaning of "carry on" is probably posting a article you believe is in the wrong section, or a banner being too big etc etc.

Patorick

Staff member
0 mins Welcome to *Sunny* QLD. Well actually its monsoonal at the moment and we are coming to you live from the back of the Sea Eagles Van!! We will do our best to give you live match updates but if the weather continues like this the best we will be able to do is live score updates im afraid. Will keep you informed.
MANLY: 0
WARRIORS: 0

doesn't bode well for the live updates...

effnic

Bench
Garts said:
tbh I have not seen Gong carry on about anything, although I guess I may have missed it. However your meaning of "carry on" is probably posting a article you believe is in the wrong section, or a banner being too big etc etc.
Let me translate what garts is trying to say

STFU Timmah.

Latest posts