What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial v Manly

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Souths have a lot of work to do. They were very ordinary last night. The only time you managed to score was off an intercept that very easily could have lead to another Manly try.

You still seem to be missing the fire in the belly.

Slugs

Sea_Eagles_Rock said:
Souths have a lot of work to do. They were very ordinary last night. The only time you managed to score was off an intercept that very easily could have lead to another Manly try.

You still seem to be missing the fire in the belly.

To commited for our boys tonight.

We were very flat in attack and very undisciplined.

Good luck for the rest of the year.. Our boys will need to improve 200% to be any show of being competative :roll: :roll:

Slugs

CC_Eagle said:
:shock: :shock: ...now that wasn't so hard was it Slugs? :clap: :clap:

when you have to eat a whole slab of "humble pie" it is very hard to digest let me assure you of that

I have heartburn .....big time !!!!!! :( :( :( :(

Tigerpete

Juniors
Well, Not much has changed in bunny land has it? You beat the Tigers one week, then drop ur bundle as usual.............Not taking a swipe at your club but geez u guys a frustrating!

chileman

Coach
I was just worried about a couple of bunnies fans at the trial that looked like they wanted to jump the fence and murder their own players....one bloke in particular standing in the chook pen was letting fly every obscenity and insult at the bunnies players each time they were behind the try line waiting for Hicks to kick another conversion :shock: guess it's not much fun for him following the Rabbits at the moment!

Tigerpete

Juniors
In a way.........that just shows like that movie the passion of christ..............The passsion of a bunny fan.

Latest posts