What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tricky????????

Redfern Express

Juniors
A mate of mine was telling me Trindall comes into his work place on a regular basis so he asked him what was happening footy wise.

Now remember this is only a rumour but Trindall told my mate that Souths recently made an approach to Tricky to join them. After last nite I wonder if this would happen we certainly are struggling at the No.7 spot.

mono_mal

Juniors
i dont think you'll see tricky back in the near future!
he was actually signed to souths juniors and played a number of games in the Jim Beam Cup before dissapearing. This happening shortly after he was charged for the latest assault.
since then he hasnt been seen in the souths line up so im taking it he was sacked, because he was playing great footy for them in his minimal appearances.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Jamie Russo looks alright, great boot on him as well. I'd put him in the back row or at lock - you'd then have three or four attacking kicking options.

Seano

Juniors
tricky will be lucky to keep himself out of jail - let alone getting a run at souths

Slugs

Redfern Express said:
A mate of mine was telling me Trindall comes into his work place on a regular basis so he asked him what was happening footy wise.

Now remember this is only a rumour but Trindall told my mate that Souths recently made an approach to Tricky to join them. After last nite I wonder if this would happen we certainly are struggling at the No.7 spot.

Alan Jones has got plenty of clout at Souths and it is no secret he wants Tricky back at Souths.

Can I suggest that what your mate said is very close to the mark

roosters_one

Juniors
Tricky will play for us the weekend hes been injured he needs an op but has postponed it to assist us in our premiership campaign.

As well as this he is teaching the young kids in the side a thing or two and it is paying off......

He is being nursed along well and is playing alot of decent footy and hopefully will assist us in our title quest

Latest posts