What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trindall fails roadside alcohol and drug tests

Stake Removed

First Grade
Let's calm the farm these things happen.
Fitz has the team going well next man up scenario, it will be Dykes or Atkinson.
We just need to keep moving forward

Stake Removed

First Grade
You an guess tonight the sharks will be allover 360.
Fitz and Dino will handle this, from statement.
Trindall did right thing contacted sharks wo did same with NRL that counts

Stake Removed

First Grade
This is why yesterday when people at work said how do you feel leading the comp, I say not excited as anything can go wrong.

This reminds me of the alleged Greg Bird incident, as we were going to well

Poss

Juniors
Court appearance some time in May. Does this mean he will not play until after that, at least?

What's the precedent for the NRL for these sorts of incidents? How many weeks etc...

Eion

First Grade
Now I have to rummage through the NRL drug policy.
A player gets a suspended fine and counselling for a first ‘recreational’ drug infringement.
Of course, we have the potential expired (or suspended) licence and drink driving sanction to pile on top….allegedly.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Court appearance some time in May. Does this mean he will not play until after that, at least?

What's the precedent for the NRL for these sorts of incidents? How many weeks etc...
I think the stand down policy is for criminal charges over 10 years or something which this wouldn’t be.

Not sure what the latest policy on Cocaine is.

The precedent for DUI seems to be a week or two

So who knows. Too early to speculate other than he’s an idiot

chewsta

First Grade
CronullaFried.

Ah well, I guess that promotes Dykes to Firsts and Young Ison gets a good crack at the back for the Jets.

PJ

First Grade
Every one ease up.

he’s a human and a young one at that.

calm the farm. It’s a mistake, and if you haven’t made one in your life put ya hand up.

man’s if you haven’t l, I’m not sure I can really trust ya .

“if you see Buddha in the street, kill him”.

No one’s perfect.

Normally I'd agree, but I have little tolerance for DUI.

Want to f$%k about with your life, go for it. Endanger others is another matter.

And no, I have never been near a DUI. Happy to be untrustworthy by that standard

Latest posts