What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trindall fails roadside alcohol and drug tests

SharkShocked

Bench
I don’t want to hear in this thread anyone belittling the seriousness of this f**k up.

If you really want some perspective there’s a former ground announcer no longer performing his job due to a very similar f**k up that is still having ongoing ramifications.

Take some solace in the fact that no one was hurt. It doesn’t always go that way.

Whatever punishment the club and nrl see fit. I’m good with it.

Eion

First Grade
Leilua got a 2 game ban for low range, later reduced to 1 game. A few different wrinkles, Leiluas was low range BUT he was in extra shit for not notifying the nrl.

Eion

First Grade
Imo he won’t play for us again. Will get 12+ weeks minimum and lose the respect of his team mates and by the time 12 weeks + 2 byes. By then we will have our replacement sorted. He will end up at Souths.
Jesus I hope not. I would hope it’s closer to 4 weeks, but all depends on details / history / contrition etc

ragzouken

Juniors
flew abit close to the sun, the driving without a liscence has to be the killer lol, sucks to hear for the team, and sucks for tricky personally, hope he works himself back, could see fitzy and the leadership group quite cranky though

Frenzy.

Immortal
Imo he won’t play for us again. Will get 12+ weeks minimum and lose the respect of his team mates and by the time 12 weeks + 2 byes. By then we will have our replacement sorted. He will end up at Souths.
A bit reactionary R-15-3.

I won't predict any outcome on it. I'm pretty sure there will be a far more measured approach than what was taken when Carney was sacked prematurely.

Keep the jets cool people.

ragzouken

Juniors
A bit reactionary R-15-3.

I won't predict any outcome on it. I'm pretty sure there will be a far more measured approach than what was taken when Carney was sacked prematurely.

Keep the jets cool people.
It has to be said club seems quite anti dickhead, see how it all goes.

R-15-3

Bench
Mid range, all others of late have been low range.
Drugs tested by cops.

No excuses for all 3
Edit. Maybe wrong

Last edited:
Normally I'd agree, but I have little tolerance for DUI.

Want to f$%k about with your life, go for it. Endanger others is another matter.

And no, I have never been near a DUI. Happy to be untrustworthy by that standard
I’m the same PJ

My cousin was involved in a head on collision because of a drunk driver. She has had many operations as a result and sets off metal detectors whenever she passes by them because of the metal rod in her leg etc.

He’s had the trifecta.

Drugs in his system which I cannot understand if you want to be a professional sportsman.

Over the alcohol limit.

Driving on a suspended license.

He’s let his team mates and coach down. A coach who has really backed his career. If you need help get it. For your sake and anyone else who your actions can potentially impact.

ragzouken

Juniors
Yet have signed AFB who is roundly known as a "dickhead"

Anti dickhead policies do not exist. 50% of players would not be playing the game. ADPs are just media and fan generated hysteria.

The club will keep cool on this.
Well noted

Latest posts