What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trindall fails roadside alcohol and drug tests

Eion

First Grade
0.124 at 9.45am.

How serious does this bloke take his career?
Maybe I shouldn’t, but I have more sympathy for a morning after DUI, than a driving home from the pub DUI. But that is high for a morning blow….

Frenzy.

Immortal
Mid range, all others of late have been low range.
Drugs tested by cops.
License suspended for past DUI
No excuses for all 3
Are you sure? When he was pulled up in 2023 for a breath test it was negative. License was already suspended but the article I found didn't say it was for DUI. May have been but without evidence should probably be left out of the discussion.

FTR his license was suspended due to excess de merit points.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/subscribe/news/1/?sourceCode=DTWEB_MRE170_a&dest=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailytelegraph.com.au%2Fnewslocal%2Fst-george-shire%2Fcronulla-sharks-star-braydon-trindall-fronts-court-for-driving-while-disqualified%2Fnews-story%2Ffd13f2a4c515f8007c70e0b497e0b441

R-15-3

Bench
Are you sure? When he was pulled up in 2023 for a breath test it was negative. License was already suspended but the article I found didn't say it was for DUI. May have been but without evidence should probably be left out of the discussion.

FTR his license was suspended due to excess de merit points.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/subscribe/news/1/?sourceCode=DTWEB_MRE170_a&dest=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailytelegraph.com.au%2Fnewslocal%2Fst-george-shire%2Fcronulla-sharks-star-braydon-trindall-fronts-court-for-driving-while-disqualified%2Fnews-story%2Ffd13f2a4c515f8007c70e0b497e0b441
Iv edited my post as I’m not 100% and maybe wrong.

As far as the actual team goes this sucks as he's been in terrific form and in a key position. If we're guessing suspensions etc, my guess would be till his court date in May plus some arbitrary fine like 20k and some driver awareness course or something. As much as I despise drink driving and drugs in general I sincerely hope he's not sacked over it.

Frenzy.

Immortal
As far as the actual team goes this sucks as he's been in terrific form and in a key position. If we're guessing suspensions etc, my guess would be till his court date in May plus some arbitrary fine like 20k and some driver awareness course or something. As much as I despise drink driving and drugs in general I sincerely hope he's not sacked over it.
Club may be fined as well. These can be high

Anytime anyone if you want see real evil. Come and hang with me for two days,working in child protection in Lismore, where 80% of my kids are Aboriginal.
Once you have done that, then you can get on your high horse, and we can speak.
DM me and we will line it up.

you have no idea .

leave the kid alone.
This 100%

Frenzy.

Immortal
Doubt the club will be fined for this
Hopefully not but others have been. Different circumstances but The Bulldogs were hit with a $250,000 fine after players Adam Elliot and teammates were caught drunk, naked and dancing in public.

sladden road

Juniors
FFS chill everyone.

And Frenzy, Riverlands. Place of last call before the buttery.
Dude, Justice health..wow. Doing gods work (if there is a God, which I highly doubt).

Frenzy.

Immortal
FFS chill everyone.

And Frenzy, Riverlands. Place of last call before the buttery.
Dude, Justice health..wow. Doing gods work (if there is a God, which I highly doubt).
No longer in JH. Had to get out of there. No one cares. Now working in SLHD. I'm on a project with the AMS Redfern right now.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Will be interesting if he was against any club plans. Was this Monday? After the Sunday game?

Latest posts