What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trindall fails roadside alcohol and drug tests

All of a sudden today there has been a couple of journos stories, how long will be get.
I am wondering just me if now Trindall and club have been given the other sample so preparing a defence

shaggs

Coach
I’d say that his solicitor would have the results of the second sample by now, so the legal defence can be sorted.

blue bags

First Grade
Trickey Tindall would need to do a traffic offenders course. And a drink driving course. And a drugs driving course. Then a Clean living studies. That's if allegations
Go against Trickey Trindall

Taylan May accused of punching his wife in the face and leg in April. Going to court in May.

Why has this only come out now?

Why wasn’t he stood down pending this serious allegation of domestic violence.

I can just imagine the reception he will get when he runs out in Magic Round.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Taylan May accused of punching his wife in the face and leg in April. Going to court in May.

Why has this only come out now?

Why wasn’t he stood down pending this serious allegation of domestic violence.

I can just imagine the reception he will get when he runs out in Magic Round.
He is stood down. NRL has enacted the no fault policy even though the offence carries a potential jail term of under 11 years. Also he was arrested only last Saturday. Penrith only stood him down for one game, the one against Tigers where he was "stood down for personal reasons". They informed the NRL IU.

Also, Penrith are cunks.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Stood down by Panthers
Nope.

Criminal lawyer Paul McGirr said the charges do not trigger the NRL’s automatic stand down provisions because they carry a maximum penalty of less than 11 years.

‘But the NRL has obviously decided to use their discretion on the issue given the circumstances and stand him down anyway,” Mr McGirr said.

Quigs

Immortal
Found it. Not domestic violence, but assault.

Quality human from a quality family.
Speaking of quality family. The ABC News 24 tracker news this morning had NRL star Haas's father arrested in Philippines on the charge of drug trafficing.

DJDL

Bench
Speaking of quality family. The ABC News 24 tracker news this morning had NRL star Haas's father arrested in Philippines on the charge of drug trafficing.

Yeah I saw that.

Gotta say, I’m not a fan of Haas but you’ve got to give him credit for putting all that shit aside and performing week in, week out.