What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Triple Barrel Name XIII

leaguelegend21

Juniors
Struthe there are a lot of triple barrel names rolling around the NRL. Enough of them to full a first grade standard NRL team (see below). How would the below team go in the week to week grind of the NRL? I note the Roosters won the comp in 2013 with a hell of a lot of triple barrel names - surely no coincidence. People are always suggesting novelty teams for the nines ie. Veterans team etc, I propose a triple barrel name team. They'd probably win!

1. Gideon Gela-Mosby
2. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
3. Shaun Kenny-Dowall
4. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak
5. Charnze Nickoll-Klokstad
6. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (vc)
7. Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
8. Jared Warea-Hargreaves
9. Jeremy Marshall-King
10. Reagan Campbell-Gillard
11. Nelson Asofa-Soloma
12. James Fisher-Harris
13. Corey Harawira-Naera

leaguelegend21

Juniors
Can the ageing hack Raymond Warren (Rabbits) not commentate the game? He struggles to pronounce 'Cameron Smith' let alone some of these colourful names. Idiot!

Marshall-King's aunt was my boss at work. Apparently he never should've had the surname Marshall added to his name, and this was done by the Tigers due to the Benji connection.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Struthe there are a lot of triple barrel names rolling around the NRL.

post-58712-Hangover-Zach-Galifianakis-cal-A7Dn.gif

leaguelegend21

Juniors
Is there anyone with a QUADRUPLE barrel name? Like if DCE named his son Phil-Joseph Cherry-Evans. Anyone who can give me a known quadruple barrel name is my hero.

The_Shield

Juniors
Struthe there are a lot of triple barrel names rolling around the NRL. Enough of them to full a first grade standard NRL team (see below). How would the below team go in the week to week grind of the NRL? I note the Roosters won the comp in 2013 with a hell of a lot of triple barrel names - surely no coincidence. People are always suggesting novelty teams for the nines ie. Veterans team etc, I propose a triple barrel name team. They'd probably win!

1. Gideon Gela-Mosby
2. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
3. Shaun Kenny-Dowall
4. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak
5. Charnze Nickoll-Klokstad
6. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (vc)
7. Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
8. Jared Warea-Hargreaves
9. Jeremy Marshall-King
10. Reagan Campbell-Gillard
11. Nelson Asofa-Soloma
12. James Fisher-Harris
13. Corey Harawira-Naera
Surely Josh Addo-Carr would make that team

Is there anyone with a QUADRUPLE barrel name? Like if DCE named his son Phil-Joseph Cherry-Evans. Anyone who can give me a known quadruple barrel name is my hero.
Little known fact :
It's Tom Lee Roy Lahrs but Big League only has certain space to print so was contracted.

jonno_knights

Juniors

There are a few close ones in the NFL and other American sports.

BenJarvus Green-Ellis.

Aptly nicknamed, "The Law Firm"