What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Triple M Anzac Day

axe&smash&crush

Juniors
I enjoyed the Triple M call of the day and the after match synopsis, i like what they are trying to do, plenty of genuine passion, cant stand 2gb dribblers.

Sadly after the match I was subjected to ramblings of "tom and Olly"??? two pretty unfunny fellas from Melbourne. One of them was cool on trying to give the NRL anzac day match some airtime, discussing the merits of the match, the other one however kept craping on about "the dons", "the dons", "the dons", lets talk about the "dons". Then he showed what a peanut he is by saying "was there a match of significance" on in regards to sydney? He couldnt have been anymore dismissive of the most popular game in the two states where 52% of the country lives. Victorians!

Life's Good

Coach
I enjoyed the Triple M call of the day and the after match synopsis, i like what they are trying to do, plenty of genuine passion, cant stand 2gb dribblers.

Sadly after the match I was subjected to ramblings of "tom and Olly"??? two pretty unfunny fellas from Melbourne. One of them was cool on trying to give the NRL anzac day match some airtime, discussing the merits of the match, the other one however kept craping on about "the dons", "the dons", "the dons", lets talk about the "dons". Then he showed what a peanut he is by saying "was there a match of significance" on in regards to sydney? He couldnt have been anymore dismissive of the most popular game in the two states where 52% of the country lives. Victorians!
You mean Victorians or Hicktorians.