What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Triple M's test coverage

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Julian Schiller trying to talk up the GWS gnats lol. f**k of with your pissy little one state game gimp.

the Pommy chick today while previewing today's play and was speaking about the potential for rain and something like "the clouds look really grey and read to drop its load on us"

mozza91

Coach
Julian Schiller trying to talk up the GWS gnats lol. f**k of with your pissy little one state game gimp.
I posted a comment re Schiller being a humourless 'comedian' with no cricket knowledge on Triple M' Facebook page. Was instantly deleted.

Hahaha awesome

I've found her really good though.

she is pretty decent looking as well

hottest-female-cricketers-isha-guha.img

undertaker

Coach
It's terrible

Just as I predicted:

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/posts/11901066/

I was really looking forward to Kerry O'Keefe's commentary comeback, but highly unlikely I will be tuning into Triple M this summer after reading the other commentators on their coverage, who are likely to negate his effect with the pro-AFL crap that is likely to be spruiked in the coverage:

http://www.news.com.au/sport/cricke...e/news-story/1dc44203a2555896ed95e8c7af467bfd

So, James Brayshaw, Darren Berry, Gus Worland, Jules Schiller....AND I read also Mick Molloy in another article.....ummmm, no thanks! Looks like Brad McNamara is trying to carry this 'blokeyness' trend from his time at Ch9 into Triple M.

Let's be honest here....

- Brayshaw, nuff said.
- Berry was close mates with Shane Warne when playing for Victoria, and one of the reasons Warne had a grudge against Gilchrist when he became Healy's replacement instead of Berry was that Gilchrist, like Steve Waugh, wasn't the subservient blokey 'have fun at the pub' type of person who would kowtow and listen to how great he was.
- Gus Worland only has a career due to his claim to fame of being high school classmates and friends with Hugh Jackman. 'An Aussie Goes Barmy'/'An Aussie Goes Bolly' were both produced by Jackman, and without him, I could imagine Gus driving around as a fat garbo collector.
- Jules Schiller is one of the unfunniest dropkicks I've ever seen. Mike Gibson would be rolling in his grave if he saw today the show he once hosted for more than a decade has turned into a glorified AFL-flogfest masquerading as a 'sports show'.
- Mick Molloy is a hack and made it big in Australian comedy off the back of the other half of the Martin/Molloy duo, Tony Martin, who unsurprisingly he sabotaged during the BoyTown movie production as Martin's unreleased work in that film made Molloy look like the inferior A-grade hack he is

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
“It’s the first time cricket will be heard on radio in crystal clear stereo, not drowned out by the fuzz and interference from powerlines and buildings,” Triple M head of content Mike Fitzpatrick said. “In all seriousness, we can’t wait to hear this line-up together on FM. It’s very exciting.”

well there's your answer

I assume this is the same Mike Fitzpatrick that is the current AFL Charman

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Meh. I only like the Skull bits but it was better on ABC when you mixed the serious stuff with the funny.

These blokes just dribble and talk AFL when calling the CRICKET.