What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trivia

Moffo

Referee
lol, i dont think they did

It was the year after we lost Dymock, McCracken, Pay and Smith....or did they play in 96? My memory is somewhat clouded

Cheers,
Moffo

ibeme

First Grade
'95 was the year we lost those guys. We won the premiership from 5th place, and it was a bigger deal because those guys were all leaving the club

Dogs Of War

Coach
Checked the Bulldogs website (History section) and we finished 10th in 1996, me bad for suggesting 1992.

Dogs Of War said:
Checked the Bulldogs website (History section) and we finished 10th in 1996, me bad for suggesting 1992.

Was 1996 not a top 10 series and Canterbury played St George at Kogarah or was that in 1998. Seems so long ago now.

Moffo

Referee
Southern Rooster said:
Dogs Of War said:

Was 1996 not a top 10 series and Canterbury played St George at Kogarah or was that in 1998. Seems so long ago now.

96 had 20 teams. It was 98 though....i remember Clark copping it @ Kogarah that day

Cheers,
Moffo