What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

GowersDallyM

Juniors
How good does Alamoti look though. I had massive raps on him before the season kicked off stating that he'll take a starting spot off May...might be right if May moves to wing replacing Turuva but if he stays on a wing surely I get half a mark? Absolute beast of a ball runner and actually looked more dangerous then Tago yesterday 🤭

BossleyPanther

Juniors
There is Rumours that the Bulldogs are after ilias if so we gotta get Burton back. That should allow Tago to be Edge (bench) not sure when Burton is out of contract.

FB Edwards
W. May, To'o
C. Alamoti, Burton
H Cleary, Schnieder
P. Leota, Smith
H. Kenny
E. Tago, Martin
L Yeo

B. Henry, Garner, Riki, ?

Last edited:

MrBlack

Juniors
There is Rumours that the Bulldogs are after ilias if so we gotta get Burton back. That should allow Tago to be Edge (bench) not sure when Burton is out of contract.

FB Edwards
W. May, To'o
C. Alamoti, Burton
H Cleary, Schnieder
P. Leota, Smith
H. Kenny
E. Tago, Martin
L Yeo

Ive heard that Burton is keen to come back. (not the best source, but someone close to the game)

So the Ilias rumor makes some sense.

MugaB

Coach

FB Edwards
W. May, To'o
C. Alamoti, Burton
H Cleary, Schnieder
P. Leota, Smith
H. Kenny
E. Tago, Martin
L Yeo

Wheres my MAN.... the rigggggggggg!!!!!!!

What halves are around?
Sexton, ilias, Maybe Laurie etc
Cmon; we all know that they aren’t just looking at off-contract players.

They will be looking at the best players and we have the absolute best. We also have one of the Premier coaches in the game who is considered a package deal.

Maybe I am jumping at shadows, but seen this movie a few times.

MugaB

Coach

They will be looking at the best players and we have the absolute best. We also have one of the Premier coaches in the game who is considered a package deal.

This will only happen if robbo is looking like he is to be jettisoned, even then Ivan leaving Penrith is pretty far fetched, I reckon he loves this club, the only place I could Ivan would coach instead of us is the warriors, besides that him going thru the whole wests tigers break up, probably burnt him

BossleyPanther

Juniors

Nathan isn't going anywhere is that's what you are saying?
I have never seen a more over rated team in my life. Even when Cronk was there, they were gifted the Grand final against the Raiders.

Latest posts