What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troy Robinson

brook

First Grade
Does anyone know if he's still under contract to souths or if he was released at the end of the year?

I think its a shame he was only used by you guys as a halfback because he's always been awful there but I still hold he's got the makings of a good fullback.

Seano

Juniors
Brook ive heard no talk of him being released, so im guessing he will be here next season.

Yeah its one of those souths things where players seem to get picked out of position.

brook

First Grade
The tigers did it too with robbo though

I think the problem is everyone looks at his size and assumes he's a halfback - he's also naturally elusive and can be very creative which just adds to the impression

but he doesn't have the organisational skills (or confidence) for a half

I hope he does well - he's a good kid and a natural talent, he's really got to work on his confidence and he could go a long way just like his cousin preston campbell.

Tigerpete

Juniors
Yeah i agree, Troy's not a halfbacl despite what others may think . He's is a player who can create something , but at halfback he has to create continuosly which i dont think he can .

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Robbo's biggest problem at Balmain was that he was never told what they wanted out of him for the future and that is why he left.

He did play best at fullback, his defense really wasn't that bad but he could make something out of nothing. He like most players of his abillity do rely mainly on confidence and its obvious thats something he really does lack at the moment... Beside the fact he looked like he had been put on the craigie diet but thats another topic..

He could slot into the halves but the real problem with him in their especially in the top grade is that plain and simply he isn't consistant enough and he is not a leader around the park thats why fullback would best suit the little guy.

Latest posts