What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tuimoala Lolohea

davi

Juniors
He's been playing better for the Tigers. He was terrible at five-eight when he was first there, but he got his weight down and played well against Manly a couple weeks ago when I watched him. He's kicking game still probably needs work, but the Tigers persisting with him at five-eight would have be interesting if they hadn't signed Josh Reynolds. He has a big body too that you can mix him up in the forwards if you need too. Any thoughts on him and what his fulltime position should be?

unforgiven

Bench
He's been playing better for the Tigers. He was terrible at five-eight when he was first there, but he got his weight down and played well against Manly a couple weeks ago when I watched him. He's kicking game still probably needs work, but the Tigers persisting with him at five-eight would have be interesting if they hadn't signed Josh Reynolds. He has a big body too that you can mix him up in the forwards if you need too. Any thoughts on him and what his fulltime position should be?

He will be playing fullback next year and I think he will go really well there.

Clifferd

Coach
He will play fullback next year.

Interesting to note also he's lost 7kg since joining the tigers, certainly appears a lot more motivated and we're all discovering his potential

Incorrect

Coach

Interesting to note also he's lost 7kg since joining the tigers, certainly appears a lot more motivated and we're all discovering his potential
Well if the Warriors needed any more clues about what might be wrong with their organisation and what they can do to fix it, someone should send them the Tigers jersey Tui wore when he first arrived from the Warriors and the one he wears this week and let them look at the difference...

Memo Stephen Kearney - your lads are too fat!

Grapple

Bench
Definitely fullback. You can't replace Tedesco, but pretty good option to have there. I imagine Reynolds will have that 5/8 role consistently.

Tiger5150

Bench
He is an out and out fullback every day of the week. Injects well into the play, has great feet and passing game superior of most fullbacks (but not topshelf 5/8). Also last week demonstrated good organisation in defence. Has speed and size.

A little too much size. Amazed he has lost 7kg. He still looked fat last week at Roosters game.

Willie Ray

Bench

It's the Ivan influence,just like Brownie at the knights....brighter days ahead for the tigers.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Well if the Warriors needed any more clues about what might be wrong with their organisation and what they can do to fix it, someone should send them the Tigers jersey Tui wore when he first arrived from the Warriors and the one he wears this week and let them look at the difference...

Tui didn't want to play on the wing and turned to the drink as well as loosing motivation, and that's what caused his weight to balloon.

Ivan is a good coach for him to be under. Was always very good at keeping the egos in line wherever he coached and Tui needs someone who will give him freedom to back his skills without being foolish.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

I'm proud of the lads BMI's.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Always thought this kid has talent.

I know when he signed there were quite a few ridiculing and laughing when I said he'd go well.

Still a lot to prove, but out of that joke of a Warriors system, under a coach like Cleary, I see him as a real standout buy for the Tigers next season.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Warriors are playing a bunch of kids in NYC with their better players playing ISP and preparing for the end of NYC by attempting to sign up the best u16's players (last I heard they were looking at the cost entering an SG Ball side)

I think a lot of Australian fans take for granted how good the junior systems that are in place to prepare players for a genuine first grade career.

Couple that with 15 other NRL clubs who are happy to pillage in a Union obsessed country and the Warriors face a much larger uphill battle than some realise in regards to being a development club (which I don't think they should be, but that's another discussion).

Not to say the Warriors are without blame, hell no, could write a long laundry list on the f**k ups they've made over the last 5-6 years let alone the last 22, but it's definitely a striggle and the NZ league pathways are an absolute shambles long before the Warriors have a chance to sign anyone.