What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TWP on their way to Super League so get use to it

parrawentyfan

Juniors
Can two move up? Would love Toronto and Toulouse to both step up. Of course it would be tinged with sadness if Catalans dropped down.

Another massive win. Fans of shitty northern clubs slagging off the ground used. Nearly 3000 there though which is more than they get at their 120 year old clubs.

Pommy

Coach
Another massive win. Fans of shitty northern clubs slagging off the ground used. Nearly 3000 there though which is more than they get at their 120 year old clubs.

Let’s see who you’re slagging off when they switch places with Catalans.

deluded pom?

Coach
To be fair it was a couple of Fev fans shit stirring on the Swinton forum. I haven’t seen any whinges from any Swinton fans.

To be fair it was a couple of Fev fans shit stirring on the Swinton forum. I haven’t seen any whinges from any Swinton fans.
I’ve seen plenty and not just Fev tards.

Maybe when these clubs can get their own TV deal we will see their empty decaying grounds in the middle of the heartlands after 120 years of existence and make some judgements about their contribution to the sport. I reckon it will be far more damning than a team getting 3000 to a ground in Canada in their second year.

Pommy

Coach

Maybe when these clubs can get their own TV deal we will see their empty decaying grounds in the middle of the heartlands after 120 years of existence and make some judgements about their contribution to the sport. I reckon it will be far more damning than a team getting 3000 to a ground in Canada in their second year.

Kind of irrelevent considering they’re not allowed to.

deluded pom?

Coach

Sky own the rights to Championship games but only broadcast a handful. They would have to come to an agreement with Sky, sit tight until the current deal expires or get sued.

There’s a broadcaster showing amateur rugby league over there, I’m sure they would love an upgrade if the RFL make sky use it or lose it in the future.
Not on TV. They do the same with bush footy, doesn’t mean any TV company would even consider it.

But championship is not, except Wolfpack games. But f**kwits still bitch about them constantly. They get bigger crowds than the rest of the league in a new territory, they get their games broadcast, they being more interest than any other club and backward xenophobes from pit villages and suburbs with no railway stations whinge about them and death ride everything they do.

Pommy

Coach
But championship is not, except Wolfpack games. But f**kwits still bitch about them constantly. They get bigger crowds than the rest of the league in a new territory, they get their games broadcast, they being more interest than any other club and backward xenophobes from pit villages and suburbs with no railway stations whinge about them and death ride everything they do.

Yeah as we established sky own the rights and have no interest in showing much of it. That makes it impossible for them to get it on tv.

Yeah a lot of fans feel threatened that their teams are going to suffer.
These people aren’t fans of rugby league they are fans of their teams and don’t want to see them lose out to a group of cashed up upstarts.
I’m not saying it’s not a short sighted and stupid position to take but it doesn’t really make them the evil people you love to paint them as.

“Evil”?

f**k sake. When did I say that?

What I’ve said is precisely that’s it’s short sighted and stupid. AND YOU WANT TO ARGUE so I’d say you aren’t saying it’s short sighted and stupid. They deserve to be treated as short sighted and stupid. Clearly.

Pommy

Coach
“Evil”?

f**k sake. When did I say that?

What I’ve said is precisely that’s it’s short sighted and stupid. AND YOU WANT TO ARGUE so I’d say you aren’t saying it’s short sighted and stupid. They deserve to be treated as short sighted and stupid. Clearly.

Evil/xenephobes pretty interchangeable.

Why because they don’t want teams that don’t produce players and might be a flash isn’t he pan prevent their club from gaining promotion?

O
Evil/xenephobes pretty interchangeable.

Why because they don’t want teams that don’t produce players and might be a flash isn’t he pan prevent their club from gaining promotion?
You think xenophobe is interchangeable with evil?

And you’re now defending people you called short sighted and stupid. AND you’re spouting some of their shit about the Wolfpack.

I think we get the picture.

Latest posts