What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Typical post origin thread.

Mong

Post Whore
Point to where I said Soward was to blame fir the try.

:roll:

So what did you mean when you said he was found standing like a statue? Was it that He could have stopped it? He should have stopped it? He was no where near it but was standing off to the side acting like a statue for some reason? You have no clue what it is you are trying to say as usual?

Best kicker in the game? How come his attacking kicks came up with nothing? Bomb too deep, kicking from dummy half to Boyd, grubbering from 40 out to nobody just after going 10-0 down. Soward's involvement was nothing.

So who is a better kicker?

Carney? :lol:

Well Carney is twice the player and is more than a kicker. Give Carney the space and field position Soward had when he immediately throws a cut out pass to his mate and he comes up with a play. He didn't look to link up with the outside backs, didn't look to run, not interestedin anything besides firing off the ball to Gasnier. We need better than that

Soward standing like a statue means he was standing flat footed, out in the centres btw, with absolutely no hope of doing anything had the ball been spread. Obviously the simple things are lost on you.

Time to let it go Mong, TC is the better option who can do more than kick.

Mong

Post Whore
Oh, so he was found standing like a statue hypothetically?

Hahaha..

That's great work TT

What other comedy gold have you got to share?

STG 002

First Grade
problem with carney is that he is an alcoholic so how does he take part in the team bonding. he cannot be trusted and until he puts in a full 12 months off the grog and stays out of trouble, whilst in regards to talent he may be worthy but in regards to humanity, he is far from being called up.
listen to some of wankers bag dragons players and think the sun shone out of pearces arse last night. he was average at best, they both offered little in attack. that is because they are playing against a more experienced and a better side.
if pearce's surname wasn't pearce i doubt he'd even be in the roosters 1st grade side let alone state team.
roosters narks.

Oh, so he was found standing like a statue hypothetically?

Hahaha..

That's great work TT

What other comedy gold have you got to share?

Only an idiot like you would take it literally.

More comedy gold, Soward's kick straight to Boyd just after Queensland to go 16-12 it was fantasticly crap

Soward didn't have the balls to get involved at all. You haven't provided anything Soward did that was good.

Mong

Post Whore
So when you make a claim about anything it should not be taken literally..

Rightio, disregarding everything you say as complete rubbish should be easy enough to do.

I realise you're not the sharpest tool in the shed and that it's beyond your limited ability to understand when a phrase is not to be taken literally or understand what it would mean, my bad I should have realised it was you.

You can f**k off now. Dismissed

STG 002

First Grade
Only an idiot like you would take it literally.

More comedy gold, Soward's kick straight to Boyd just after Queensland to go 16-12 it was fantasticly crap

Soward didn't have the balls to get involved at all. You haven't provided anything Soward did that was good.

i guess u are a good judge of anything to do with kicking, as u are a gay sokka fan as in your homo photo.
looza!

Mong

Post Whore
I realise you're not the sharpest tool in the shed and that it's beyond your limited ability to understand when a phrase is not to be taken literally or understand what it would mean, my bad I should have realised it was you.

You can f**k off now. Dismissed

Thanks TT but it was perfectly understandable the first time.. Essentially when you make claims about things don't take it literally as you are just banging on with sh*te..

That was already clear before you felt the need to confirm it twice.

RWB

Bench
They should make Myles put his QLD jersey on under his roosters jersey every weekend, then maybe he would have a dig like he does for the maroons...he plays ok for us, but nothing near how he plays for the banana benders

His recent form for us has been better than the game he just played for Qld... did you even watch the game?

RWB

Bench
Soward's kicking game was way too cute, and his service out to the right was really poor. Our best chances came through the left hand side combo of Dugan/Jennings/Bird & Pearce.

Soward certainly didn't discredit himself imo, he got a little lost but he's a debutant that was expected and excused. He did a few good things and his defence was pretty good but he was comfortably outplayed by Pearce who like I said earlier was solid.

Certainly doesn't get dropped imo, needs at the least another game to prove himself regardless of whether people think he should of been selected in the first place. We can't just keep chopping and changing.

Mong you're the type of idiot who thinks people are literal when they say they're hungry enough to eat a horse smh you keep ignoring critique on Soward, time to go Mong

i guess u are a good judge of anything to do with kicking, as u are a gay sokka fan as in your homo photo.
looza!

Next time post in English you f**king window washer

Mong

Post Whore
Mong you're the type of idiot who thinks people are literal when they say they're hungry enough to eat a horse smh you keep ignoring critique on Soward, time to go Mong

Next time post in English you f**king window washer

Hahahaha

So how does one decide which claims of yours are to be taken literally and which ones are not? Is it safe to assume that the majority are complete rubbish?

Mong

Post Whore
Sure.. By repeating the same thing over and over.

You must be out of ideas.

fred95

Juniors
Myles played really well. I reckon Pearce was solid, and excelled especially in defence.

Kennedy should be picked for Origin 2 if he gets some gametime soon, but other then that, I don't think Carney can get picked unless Soward gets injured.
I truley believe Soward will finish his football career without suffering an injury, sprained ankle or hamstring excepted, he is totally averse to physical contact.

Mong

Post Whore
Yes Mong, whatever you believe

Hahahaha

Please provide another example of how someone gets found out when a try is scored despite not being involved in the play in the first place..

It's funny as watching you trying to explain that with nothing but a big IF to support your claim..

Any other similar gems you want to share?