What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tyrone Coppedge

Redsfan

Juniors
What can anyone tell me about this guy? He plays for Souths Logan, I assume QLD Cup? He's lining up for the USA vs. a NZ amateur side in Rugby Union.

What can anyone tell me about this guy? He plays for Souths Logan, I assume QLD Cup? He's lining up for the USA vs. a NZ amateur side in Rugby Union.

He's got a Wikipedia page...

EDIT: He's playing for the WA Reds in the JBC this year. No idea how he's able to be named in an USA RU side...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyrone_Coppedge

normal_Coppedge-Tyrone.jpg

Last edited:

oz_bat

Juniors
Scored 21 tries in 28 games for Souths-Logan in 2006 amd 2007 - in a team that finished 2nd last both years - not a bad effort!

Nuke

Staff member
Yeah, as CumberlandAshes81 says, he is actually playing for the WA Reds in the Jim Beam Cup. He is currently out injured, but before that, he was one of the higher try-scorers in the team.

I do believe, however, he has played League for america at some time or another.

XXXX Cap

Juniors
So he's a sand-groping Red, ex-Souths Logan Canberra Magpie Scorpion Raider, rugger-playing Yank.

Latest posts