What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UEFA Champions League Final: Manchester United v Chelsea

Mong

Post Whore
Manure will win unfortunately..

How long before the EPl starts again? :)

hybrid_tiger

Coach
We can only hope that the entire stadium and all of its content is wiped out in some form of natural disaster.

Man Utd to win on penalties.

Eddie.

Bench
I think Grant is a nearly man, a man whowill do well but fall just short on getting trophies. With Mourinho you had alot of faith going into finals and big games over the years. Grant proved against Spurs in the carling Cup Final what poor leadership can do.

I just can't see a man like Grant winning the Champions League over Alex Ferguson. For Grant to win it would be a miracle, heres hoping though.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Grant doesn't completely run the show Eddie, Henk ten Cate (sp?) does.

Grant is doomed if he does, doomed if he doesn't.

Dogaholic

First Grade
We can only hope that the entire stadium and all of its content is wiped out in some form of natural disaster.

Man Utd to win on penalties.

Not natural, but stampeeding scouse bastards could do the same job!

Man United to win 3 zip

Ronaldo x2, Vidic.

Nuffs

Bench
i've put some money on Ferdinand to score first goal, although i probably should have just given the money to charity

United 2-1. in extra time.

fugg i hope i'm wrong and united win by 5 so there'll be no nerves throughout the game

Latest posts