What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultimate Gamer

Mateo Moi Moi

Juniors
Does anyone watch this show on Fox 8?
I actually don't mind it. It is pretty funny and entertaining. It is an interesting group of gamers they have put together for the show. Does shed some light on how serious gamming can get especially for a casual gaming nuffy like myself.

Anyone got a favourite? Who do you think would win?

If you were on the show, what would be your speciality and a game you would think you would total kick ass on?

And what do you think should be some real life challenges for games you have played?

ostrich20

Juniors
Yeah I watch it, I love seeing those gamers get all emotional over video games, halarious stuff.

I believe his name is James (guy having the fued with Dante every week). He actually annoys me quite alot, I was hoping Dante would have gotten rid of him last week, oh well.

I hope Robert wins it.

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
I liked Dante and Rob. Will be going for Rob from now on.

Want to see Ciji gone, she annoys the sh*t out of me.

Mateo Moi Moi

Juniors
I believe his name is James (guy having the fued with Dante every week). He actually annoys me quite alot, I was hoping Dante would have gotten rid of him last week, oh well.

I think his name is Jamal. Can't remember but I know the guy you mean. He is the obvious example of the nerdy guy who lives for his video games and not much else.

ostrich20

Juniors
I think his name is Jamal. Can't remember but I know the guy you mean. He is the obvious example of the nerdy guy who lives for his video games and not much else.

Yeah thats right, tonight he actually said he would own a professional womans nba player on a basketball court, despite the fact he doesn't play it.

Talks too much sh*t.

Ciji went tonight.

Mateo Moi Moi

Juniors
Ciji annoyed the sh*t out of me!
Rob or Swoozie are my picks.

Next week looks alright. Bit of a time trial/circuit of games they have played so far.

They should do a call of duty paintball. Get the smoke going, have them running around a field. Get the nerds moving around.

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
chelsea is way too good looking to be good at video games lol

I reckon they just found an attractive girl and did the ol 'she doesnt play console, thats why she's balls route'.

There have actually been a couple of hot video game girls in this show, the first blonde who got sent was alright as well.

Mateo Moi Moi

Juniors
I agree GC Gladiator. The blonde that got eliminated early one (can't remember her name but those boobs I can) was HOT!

A boxing one would be funny as. Throw them in a ring and see them slap each other and cry.

What'd people think of the Gauntlet. The Upsidedown racing wouldn't be too bad, you'd get used to it I reckon. Jamal adapted the fastest and won it with ease. Chelsea and Amy had no idea and basically spun out everywhere.

The Rock Band challenge would be pretty tough. I reckon it'd be annoying because you'd look at the guitar part and play both instruments based on what it had, then you'd look at the drums part and play both instruments based on the drum riff.

The Halo part was well, probably the easiest of the lot. Although not knowing the score, or how long left would get tough. Not to mention standing up for 9 hours in freezing cold weather, all night.

Rob in the final next week against Mark/Jamaal. Personally I think Rob will lose the final to whoever wins out of Mark/Jamaal, Mark was my prediciton when I started watching it, and Jamaal was probably my second pick.

Latest posts