What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Under 20s game day thread

Arnold

Juniors
They play before first grade with a 2 hour gap between it and firsts.

Oh and we are first I didn't know that.

Go

coolumsharkie

Referee
Averaging 38.3 points a game. So there must be some pretty handy backs coming through our ranks. Created a thread about it last week with not many comments made...

I thought that figure was pretty impressive.

Card Shark

Immortal
Averaging 38.3 points a game. So there must be some pretty handy backs coming through our ranks. Created a thread about it last week with not many comments made...

I bumped it for ya mate, our U20s do need more recognition- they are on fire!

coolumsharkie

Referee
haha thanks guys, I dont really care about the thread and my post is a bit vague tbh.

After 11 rounds of footy that figure is amazing, and to my question of who is watching these games? Is it that impressive to watch? Who stands out? You know the usual footy Q's. That's why I'm a bit surprised that we are linked to BOTH Souffs wingers.

Ramen is the standout , followed by T2(Nikora) a young Tawera clone. Bessie is a beast. Will get at least one centre out of him & Rammen.
The winger LumeLume is very quick. think he is a fijian.? Big mofo
A lot of potential in the 20's backline, with T2 the pick of the forwards, then Majoulias

YTSharks

Juniors
Anyone know if that Fuiava bloke in the Jets is the one from the 20s last year that scored against roosters in our last game

Pretty balanced team to be honest from the games I've seen.

In the backs have been impressed with Sione Katoa for awhile has scored a lot of tries and makes a ton of tackle busts. Besse Frenzy's favourite goes real well to.

Smart halves (Flanno Jnr & Jack Williams) and Jayden Brailey's brother Blake have been killing it. Really directing the team around well.

Nikora in the forwards has been a standout. But there are a lot of solid forwards to be honest who have all had big games from time to time.

Like I said in the other Under 20's thread. If we had both this Grade and the Firsts in the GF this year would be bloody special.

Stake Removed

First Grade
We are due to have a great 20's team, the last time i think it was the u23's team remember Peach, M.Rogers and couple of others that came through this year it could be the same, and the benefit this group has is we have a great core of players in first grade, to help bring them through

Card Shark

Immortal
So no one slayer suggested got a start!

Typical blues selections, we get a token mention even though we are on top.

if Nikora claimed residencey he would be QLD as he is from parkwood via Keebra & Tweed Seagulls.
The fists game is 20's, the 2nd game is 18's & the third game is 16's

Frenzy.

Immortal
Pretty balanced team to be honest from the games I've seen.

In the backs have been impressed with Sione Katoa for awhile has scored a lot of tries and makes a ton of tackle busts. Besse Frenzy's favourite goes real well to.

Smart halves (Flanno Jnr & Jack Williams) and Jayden Brailey's brother Blake have been killing it. Really directing the team around well.

Nikora in the forwards has been a standout. But there are a lot of solid forwards to be honest who have all had big games from time to time.

Like I said in the other Under 20's thread. If we had both this Grade and the Firsts in the GF this year would be bloody special.

We stole Bessie from the goons as well :)

Latest posts