What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Under the Dome Mafia - Game Over

whall15

Coach
Night Update
Big Jim Rennie was increasingly confused on what to do. He ultimately decided that one of his long-lasting adversaries and a considerable asset to the town, as a quasi-investigator Julia Shumway was a threat that must be eliminated.

tumblr_mr7wszmgFh1qiexg4o2_250.png

Drew-Sta is dead, he was Julia Shumway, Chester’s Mill aligned journalist

DJ Phil had suspicions on three different people, including Julia, so at least he can rule that one out. He ultimately decided upon Linda Esquivel. Going for a fellow member of the Sheriff’s Department was a little odd and his fears were unfounded and now the town has now lost its two investigators in the same night.

Linda_Esquivel.jpg

Roc is dead, he was Linda Esquivel, Chester’s Mill aligned deputy sheriff

The Dome had decided that the town no longer had need for a medico, in truth Sam never did much anyway.

104592_D0471b.jpg

Bazzi is dead, he was Sam Verdreaux, Chester’s Mill aligned EMT

It is now Day. With five alive it is three to lynch.

mickyj

Bench
Well unless whall gave me a false census without telling me there is still the Dome and 3 bad guys.

2. soc123_au
3. Scott Gourley's Lovechild
10. Hoggmaster
14. KeepingTheFaith
16. mickyj

Does someone have something or shall I vote with my gut?

soc123_au

Staff member
Well unless whall gave me a false census without telling me there is still the Dome and 3 bad guys.

2. soc123_au
3. Scott Gourley's Lovechild
10. Hoggmaster
14. KeepingTheFaith
16. mickyj

Does someone have something or shall I vote with my gut?

Fair to say your census was rubbish. 5 left with 3 mafia means game over. There is only the dome.

Vote Mickyj

Sorry Drew.

mickyj

Bench
I was suss on Hogg early. He usually post a lot more in games. But tries to fly under the radar when scum.

soc123_au

Staff member
Everyones Character is now outed. No dome. It has to be Whall. Probably using a random generator to decide who the dome kills & gets hidden votes.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Would explain why we're still alive I suppose, and after reading how the book ended (ugh) it's quite plausible.

vote: Whall

whall15

Coach
Day Update

For many a day and night the town of Chester’s Mill sought to pettily fight amongst themselves instead of rallying together to defeat The Dome. Big Jim Rennie, however, in a moment of lucidity recognised the true origins of The Dome. In its good grace, The Dome decided to leave Chester’s Mill hoping that the story would spread throughout the world, serving as a lesson that humanity must work together in order to solve its greatest problems, like global warming, income inequality, war, lack of medicine and food instead of turning on one another.

Victor and Town MVP
Jim_Rennie_%28Big_Jim%29.JPG

Soc is Big Jim Rennie, Chester’s Mill aligned politician and used car salesman

Losers
Scott Gourley’s Lovechild is Angie McAllister, Chester’s Mill aligned waitress, candy striper and sister to Joe.
Hoggmaster is Melanie Cross, Chester’s Mill aligned zombie girl
KeepingTheFaith is DJ Phil, Chester’s Mill aligned DJ and Sheriff
MickyJ is Rebecca Pine, Chester’s Mill aligned science teacher

Whall15 is The Dome, Dome aligned dome
Random.org is The Dome, Dome aligned dome

Game Over

soc123_au

Staff member
Thanks for the game Whall. It was different thats for sure. What was the thinking behind Hewitt coming up red & seppo being unknown alignment?