What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Undisputed

Its on YouTube today episode 1, search it should be there, but i warn you as a warriors fan, you might not enjoys this one, as it spends time on that first finals game
Lol nah it’s all good… before the warriors joined the comp I was a panthers supporter and they’ve been my second team ever since.

Brandy’s our inaugural half and Ivan‘s an honorary kiwi, even if he doesn’t know it.

MugaB

Coach
Lol nah it’s all good… before the warriors joined the comp I was a panthers supporter and they’ve been my second team ever since.

Brandy’s our inaugural half and Ivan‘s an honorary kiwi, even if he doesn’t know it.
Same but in reverse, warriors are my 2nd favourite,i watch all their game too.... its hard thing to support the panthers they just find ways to win, watching the warriors gives me that will they/wont they heart wrenching edge of your seat feel