What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unification

league13

Juniors
Time now for the two comps in the US to get the their act together and with the help of the RLIF take the game forward.There is great potential for RL in the States if this can be achieved.The other choice doesn't bear thinking about.

deluded pom?

Coach
I thought the RLIF has told the two parties to get together and thrash out a satisfactory solution or forego any future funding?

I thought the RLIF has told the two parties to get together and thrash out a satisfactory solution or forego any future funding?

pom. Obviously you know the USARL Never received RLIF Funding. The AMNRL according to David Niu, never obtained any international funds either. From my understanding its because the AMNRL never qualified or met the guidelines required by the RLIF to obtain development funds.

However it wuld be a shot in the arm if we could start to see some funds going forward.

Until then tho, (here comes my pitch) Help support the next phase in Development in Rugby League in the USA that will take it to the next level - American Youth Rugby League Association Growing Rugby League at the Grassroots: Help Donate http://rugbyleaguespotlight.com/ame...g-rugby-league-at-the-grassroots-help-donate/

Last edited:

LJC

Juniors
pom. Obviously you know the USARL Never received RLIF Funding. The AMNRL according to David Niu, never obtained any international funds either. From my understanding its because the AMNRL never qualified or met the guidelines required by the RLIF to obtain development funds.

However it wuld be a shot in the arm if we could start to see some funds going forward.

Until then tho, (here comes my pitch) Help support the next phase in Development in Rugby League in the USA that will take it to the next level - American Youth Rugby League Association Growing Rugby League at the Grassroots: Help Donate http://rugbyleaguespotlight.com/ame...g-rugby-league-at-the-grassroots-help-donate/

RIR.
Perhaps you may have read my suggestions on another website already?
It may worth your while to perhaps approach someone(Clint Newton for example) to have this new schoolboys competition being named after him eg: Clint Newton Cup/shield?

Clint Newton is passionate about RL in the US and I believe that you may have support from such a player. His father(Jack) a noted golfer already sponsors a junior golf tournament in the Hunter Valley so benevolence and assistance is not a strange thing to the Newton family.

Someone else that may assist could be Russell Crowe?

RIR.
Perhaps you may have read my suggestions on another website already?
It may worth your while to perhaps approach someone(Clint Newton for example) to have this new schoolboys competition being named after him eg: Clint Newton Cup/shield?

Clint Newton is passionate about RL in the US and I believe that you may have support from such a player. His father(Jack) a noted golfer already sponsors a junior golf tournament in the Hunter Valley so benevolence and assistance is not a strange thing to the Newton family.

Someone else that may assist could be Russell Crowe?

Thats great in theory but most international people dont want to get behind something that is severed and at the moment AYRLA and youth development is on an Island on its own.

So what I see as the best case secnario is that for Spring 2014 (which is Fall 2014 for you aussies) is that if 1K people each donated $18.00 we would hit the goal and fund the program.

Latest posts