What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*UPDATE* Moyes sacked.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Wonder if some of those pea hearted players will follow DM as there is no way he was the sole reason. He was the biggest factor but man some of those players at united just haven't tried or shown any fight.

Players like Carrick who were the glue for the side last season have barely been sighted this year. If they go in for LVG what will that mean for the spuds, weren't they sniffing around the Dutchman?

Helmet Man

Juniors
I dont think too many managers will pull off performances with the squad Man Utd have. Fergie was the only one who could utilise the squad to its potential even though it consisted of average players like Valencia, Welback, Cleverly etc. But from an attacking sense Man Utd should have been doing much better. Don't know why Moyes underutilised Kagawa.

Only thing is I wonder how big a payout Moyes will wind up with considering he had a 6 year contract. Great admin decision that one by United eh :sarcasm:

Jack_Napier

Staff member
I read somewhere it's a 5 million payout or one years wage. Surely can't be right. I'd be wanting the full payout if I was Moyes.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Didn't Klopp also just recently state he wants to see out his contract at Dortmund. Still has a few years left doesn't he?

saint pebba

First Grade
I read somewhere it's a 5 million payout or one years wage. Surely can't be right. I'd be wanting the full payout if I was Moyes.

Apparently he has a clause in his contract that allowed for only 1 years payout if they didn't qualify for the champions league.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Apparently he has a clause in his contract that allowed for only 1 years payout if they didn't qualify for the champions league.

Ah well that makes sense. Can see why he wasn't given time if that was the case. Give him the ass nice and cheap so to speak.

saint.nick

Coach
But yeah Klopp rumours are bullshit. They're going to chuck in the name of every decent manager in Europe who is not at a supposed big club on the level of Man Utd.