What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated Dargons.

Quigs

Immortal
New updated logo for the renamed brand.

Released today: 7th June NuBrowne time.

stainslogo-dargons.jpg

The are not as stupid as we think it would be the Dargons with a chance of the spoon not Dragons.

These errors on jersey might be small but it dosent happen when club is run professional.

I remember years back the jumping castle we had on family hill deflating one day, we were amateur hour back then

gregstar

Referee
The are not as stupid as we think it would be the Dargons with a chance of the spoon not Dragons.

These errors on jersey might be small but it dosent happen when club is run professional.

I remember years back the jumping castle we had on family hill deflating one day, we were amateur hour back then
My eyes are bleeding.
Anyone else's?

gregstar

Referee
Stakes got himself one of those new fancy phone thingies with the little keypad.
LOL!

I'll take your word for it.
I thought I Biker was masquerading as a Shark for a second.
I eventually ruled that out because English words were used.

It was a close thing though.

dinghydi

Juniors
If that's real Dargon poop there could be a market for it. If its common Horsey poop The Boncos flooded that Market. years ago . Still all over the place.

Latest posts