What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UPDATED: Tigers Injury List

Tiger05

First Grade
The thing is even though Fonua is a terrible defender as well at least he is providing some positives . Nofu's entire game is total shit these days

I watched some of the trial this week and I like Fonua. His defence is junk but Thompson got caught and was getting smashed. He gave the ball to Fonua and Fonua gets us out of trouble. Fonua probably has the best hit-ups in the team.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I watched some of the trial this week and I like Fonua. His defence is junk but Thompson got caught and was getting smashed. He gave the ball to Fonua and Fonua gets us out of trouble. Fonua probably has the best hit-ups in the team.

he also seems to get a shit load of penalties when bringing it out of our own end. defenders cant dominate him sotry holding him down longer then allowed.

The Rosco

Bench
he also seems to get a shit load of penalties when bringing it out of our own end. defenders cant dominate him sotry holding him down longer then allowed.
Yeah, spot on Vic.
You look at many of the penalties in the PTB. . . . . The ball carrier is kicking and wriggling and bucking around like a good sort, ref gives the penalty.
Fonua does exactly that, and I love it when we get a penalty for it !

Edit: WOW Vic !!! 17500 posts. Mate, you need a hobby.

Last edited:

The Rosco

Bench
Hahha that I do mate

Mrs is expecting in under 10 weeks now so daresay that will keep me occupied
Congrats, and I hope all goes well for you both.
I'm now trying to get my head around 17500 posts from a bloke young enough to be fathering babies.
Mate, in terms of keeping you occupied . . . here's my advice to you.
Take a picture of your spare time, so you will have something to remember it by.
Feel free to keep us posted.

Congrats on the impending arrival Vic. I thought the first six months was the best time, even with the late night wake ups and the like (yes I got up and helped the wife,) it's unreal watching them do everything for the first time.