What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USARL Rd 6 / AMNRL RD 5

pennpool

Juniors
oh dear, time for the USARL to take over and include the best AMNRL clubs(and that's probably only 2-3) into one comp.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is an interesting point............ Or is it?

AMNRL

Knights
NOVA
Cats
(Legit contenders)

Dragons
(Had one off week but for a debut season, I think we can all admit that they are a team that is dangerous)

Raiders
Bulls
(Both teams have completed games but had number issues on long distance travel)

Sharks
(Had struggles away from home, in fairness, one of the two forfeits could have easily been avoided. The issue is being worked out).

USARL

Fight
Axemen
(Legit contenders)

DC
(Going strong, always have numbers. On a Bad run of losses of late)

Rhode Island
Boston
(Clearly not all is well when you flip flop scores of 80 points and 40points over a couple of weeks)

Baltimore
(Work in progress)

So, who really does have the stronger league. Or is it just that one has more media than the other and both leagues are simply on an even level. ?????????

The problem with rugby league in America always has been and will continue to be travel, numbers when traveling and the out of pocket cost of that travel.

Last edited:

Final countdown

Juniors
You couldn't have said it better.

I think one league is getting more media then the other which causes problems within the media and then problem with American Rugby League is that there is no money and the problems will always be the same
Travel, numbers when traveling, money, money, refs, money, fields and money.
If the comps come back together and they get a third party backing then Rugby League in America might take off but until then it wont

It would be good to see the Champions from the USARL and the AMNRL come together in a match after the season to see who is the better side/comp/players

amnrlfan

Juniors
You couldn't have said it better.

I think one league is getting more media then the other which causes problems within the media and then problem with American Rugby League is that there is no money and the problems will always be the same
Travel, numbers when traveling, money, money, refs, money, fields and money.
If the comps come back together and they get a third party backing then Rugby League in America might take off but until then it wont

It would be good to see the Champions from the USARL and the AMNRL come together in a match after the season to see who is the better side/comp/players

USARL and AMNRL champs should play after each GF. I can't see either team not wanting to.

Heritage XIII

Juniors
Well then, it seems it's in the best interests of both comps to get together and then form pools based on geography to lessen the travel distance issues.

pennpool

Juniors
Well then, it seems it's in the best interests of both comps to get together and then form pools based on geography to lessen the travel distance issues.

That's the best and simplest way to run rugby league right now, if there is a merge then there can two......maybe even three geographical groups and work the fixtures from there. I'm not sure that's the vision of some higher ups though.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

AMNRL

Knights
NOVA
Cats
(Legit contenders)

Dragons
(Had one off week but for a debut season, I think we can all admit that they are a team that is dangerous)

Raiders
Bulls

Sharks
(Had struggles away from home, in fairness, one of the two forfeits could have easily been avoided. The issue is being worked out).

USARL

Fight
Axemen
(Legit contenders)

DC

Rhode Island
Boston
(Clearly not all is well when you flip flop scores of 80 points and 40points over a couple of weeks)

Baltimore
(Work in progress)

So, who really does have the stronger league. Or is it just that one has more media than the other and both leagues are simply on an even level. ?????????

The problem with rugby league in America always has been and will continue to be travel, numbers when traveling and the out of pocket cost of that travel.

I think your way off base with your characterization of the Rebellion. Currently Just this Summer have 130 Player in our middle school program playing. We have worked with over 1K kids since 2011 and now have promoted a player from our U23 Competition up to the Rebellion who started off in our youth programs.

gyallop

Juniors
If you have a 1,000 kids but 130 in 2013 that means you must have had on average 435 in seasons 2011 and 2012 so why the drop off?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

AMNRL

Knights
NOVA
Cats
(Legit contenders)

Dragons

Raiders
Bulls

Sharks

USARL

Fight
Axemen
(Legit contenders)

DC

Rhode Island
Boston

Baltimore
(Work in progress)

If you have a 1,000 kids but 130 in 2013 that means you must have had on average 435 in seasons 2011 and 2012 so why the drop off?

Its all verifiable by independent third parties. In 2011 we had a Fall Camp, In Spring 2012 we had a camp. In Summer 2012 we had a Camp etc etc ... Then we went on to Start the Training School Program and the U23 Program. Additionally Last Year Philly had a Camp.
Again I reiterate the numbers have been verified by independent third parties and when i have a moment Ill be more than happy to update the information as well as post the phone numbers and the emails so you can verify for yourself.

Its all verifiable by independent third parties. In 2011 we had a Fall Camp, In Spring 2012 we had a camp. In Summer 2012 we had a Camp etc etc ... Then we went on to Start the Training School Program and the U23 Program. Additionally Last Year Philly had a Camp.
Again I reiterate the numbers have been verified by independent third parties and when i have a moment Ill be more than happy to update the information as well as post the phone numbers and the emails so you can verify for yourself.

IF you want to Count our Spring U23 Season, our Middle School Spring Season and Our Summer Season well then your looking at approx 300 Kids. Additionally we just got picked up again for Fall Rugby League in the Middle Schools.

Bronco Rob

Juniors
I'm not sure that's the vision of some higher ups though.

Who is the higher-ups at the moment? Surely Pennpool you would know what is going on with the hierarchy of the AMNRL, if not then doesn't that concern you?

We have worked with over 1K kids since 2011 and now have promoted a player from our U23 Competition up to the Rebellion who started off in our youth programs.

Maybe gyallop you need to take more attention to detail in your comprehension of posts, Lawrence quite clearly has said 1k kids since 2011.

league13

Juniors
Ignore the knockers Lawrence.You guys are doing a great job in your neck of the woods.I've followed your progress for some time now and realize all the hard work that has been put in establishing our game,Always enjoy reading your posts,very informative.

Latest posts