What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vaelecki, Cayless in NZ team

Hurriflatch

Referee
Ron: Being greedy I'd want to see Hindy, CAylo and Lex all pull out but with Hunt saying he isn't ready and the form of Hindy and Caylo it is no real surprise they made it.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
As long as they don't get inured and back up for Parra against Cronulla and we win i'll feel better.

We need as much wins as possible in this early stage of the year!!.

Pazza

First Grade
This leave the Parramatta forward pack in abit of trouble. Maybe Hindmarsh and Cayless will start on the bench verse the Sharks.

Redback71

First Grade
its a pain that the sharks found some form this week at least we know what to expect and the shock was not at our expense we must hold the ball and stop making bloody mistakes if we r to win its these things that stops us from being a real force at the moment fix these key arears and we will be virtually unstoppable.

The Worm

Juniors
I've always thought Cayless jumped too early when deciding who to play rep footy for. He would have worn green and gold by now. The thing is when he first chose to play for NZ he was an up and comer and seemed unlikely to get a go with the Aussies. He's been one of the form players of the season this year. I'd have him in my Aussie team if it were up to me.

Eels Dude

Coach
Maybe Cayless's heart just belongs to New Zealand. There is no doubt he would have been selected to play for Australia if he wanted to, but would really have wanted to?

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
the caylessssses are way too KIWI! their mum would never allow them to play in green and gold! hahahah! :lol:

and its spelt vaealiki... ;-)

Latest posts