What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vagana Citing who will be centres vs Storm

We may lose Vagana for the next game a grade 1 charge he will cop a suspension has had similiar charge this year, so we maybe without him for Strom, who will be the centres, please to Mcgoldrick and Bailey combo, but that would be the selection Raper will do, lets make it Mellars and Bird, kent to 5/8, but please not Bailey and Mcgoldrick

Foz

Bench
I dont know that Vagana would be suspened?
Do you mean the tackle on Peterson where the ref told him to get up you arent hurt?
I thought Vagana hit Happy's hand and got deflected around the neck. It didnt look good at first but on replay there wasnt much in it at all.
The ref dealt with it pretty well.

The Popper

Bench
I didn't even notice Vagana alleged misdemeanour. The one that stood out most to me was Peterson's on Merrit?

PHaTMaN

Juniors
Same Popper, I couldnt believe Penisons tackle on Merrit went unpunished, I didnt notice Vaganas high shot.

Special K

Coach
imasharkie said:
Hulka said:
Mellars - NO

Hang on a sec here Hulka.

I was sober when PL played and Mellars went pretty well IMO.
bullshit you were sober. You dribbler you were rocking around when I saw you.

Mellars has size but he got stepped 3 times for tries yesterday within 10 minutes. I like the look of him though if he worked on his speed he would be a good centre/winger as he takes a lot to bring down.

DJDL

Bench
Well given that Noddy would be back, surely it would be the messiah Kent.
Can't he play every position in the bacline better than anyone else who's currently being selected ahead of him?

I'm sure I read that on here....

bubs

Juniors
Nah Vagana got him GOOD.
Watching the Fox coverage in Brisbane on Sat night clearly showed the first point of contact being the blokes NOSE.
Grade 2 careless. Miss 1 or 2 weeks.

Juniors
J Kent should be moved to the centres. Afterall he is an outside back filling in at no7. Should be a serious option for centre next year. Piss McGoldrick off, until he learns to tackle

Latest posts