What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Valentine Holmes

Feej

First Grade
Will Gal wade sue as well?

giphy.gif

Quigs

Immortal
Think Frenz got tapped on his shoulder. He'll be back, a bit like when Chad went across the deetch. We all knew he'd come back.

Card Shark

Immortal
Clearly it's a very reliable source. The Mole saying Val is all but gone to the Cowboys regardless of our attempts. The desire to move back with family greater than financial gains.

Didn’t read the mole bit, just the reliable source bit.

Now it’s been brought to my attention he said it, I’m confident he will stay.

Stake Removed

First Grade
How has Kennedy been going? Flanno will want an experienced first grade Fullback in my opinion.

The games i have seen him has great vision in attack, has an offload him reminds me of a faster Peach.

Needs to work on positioning in defence, having more experienced players around him would help for sure

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Kennedy doesn’t seem to be a fullback. I think he would make a great centre/winger one day but that’s just my personal opinion.

We can move heaven and earth all we want but Val knows he is going back home. I’m surprised there hasn’t been much talk about the turbo brothers. Package deal in positions will be desperate for in a couple of years.

taipan

Referee
Val man of the match IMO,followed by the bunker that awarded us the try after the knock on flag.At least we got the rub of the green,but geez went to sleep 2nd half ,as we tend to do.
Backs looked good with the pill.Gal still hogging it too much IMO.

Card Shark

Immortal
Val man of the match IMO,followed by the bunker that awarded us the try after the knock on flag.

Is that what happened. Watching live at the pub, I thought katoa must’ve put his foot very close to the line....but he was miles away.

Feel a bit sorry for the touchie - only 1 thing happening to him.

taipan

Referee
He's certainly earned the number 1 and his paycheck at the moment.

His playmaking ability has gone up exponentially since origin.

Looked the most dangerous attacking player on the field .
Mea culpa.I kept saying he's a winger not a fullback.I lied.He;s getting better, and his confidence in attacking the ball is growing.

ragzouken

Juniors
The first half was as good as we looked since Benny left, haven’t had that sort of full back play for a while, went into his shell in the 2nd half but he may be finally getting it. Hope he stays.

Would like to see Dugan in for leutele that left side would be unstoppable if they click.

Card Shark

Immortal
I do not want Leutele dropped, no way!

He pulled off “that tackle” & there is no way he deserves to leave this club in reserve grade.

Stick him on the wing if we must but do not drop him!