What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Valleys 'VFC' Jersey

VFC-Diehards

Juniors
Hey all, new to the forum so I may be posting this in the wrong area so please forgive a newbie if I have. I'm after a mid 1970's - early 1980's AVCO sponsored Valleys Diehards Jersey. This was the Jersey that had the large 'VFC' overlapping in the centre front of it. Condition anywhere from very good to mint and priced within reason. If someone can help me out with a genuine Valleys jersey then please drop me an email. Cheers, Steve

Hey all, new to the forum so I may be posting this in the wrong area so please forgive a newbie if I have. I'm after a mid 1970's - early 1980's AVCO sponsored Valleys Diehards Jersey. This was the Jersey that had the large 'VFC' overlapping in the centre front of it. Condition anywhere from very good to mint and priced within reason. If someone can help me out with a genuine Valleys jersey then please drop me an email. Cheers, Steve

You can get the reproductions from www.whatsyourteam.com.au - it has the later 'Q' logo with the gladiator mascot but does have the AVCO sponsor...

http://www.whatsyourteam.com.au/shop/category27_1.htm

You can also get the Redcliffe one too.

The wouldn't have any old Wests Panthers gear would they? Sort of building a collection of QLD Rugby League memorabilia

Keep an eye on the Rugby league category on ebay. You'd be surprised what you can find there - a Valleys tea tray, for example! - I've also seen Wests Panthers gear there before (jerseys, supporter pins, etc.)